Windows 10: Why is my 100hz monitor lagging?

Discus and support Why is my 100hz monitor lagging? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My new bought monitor N-vision S2515100HZ is lagging and not responsive, it is an 5ms. My set up is laptop to monitor, the laptop that im using is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by james arce3, Oct 22, 2024 at 1:02 AM.

1. Why is my 100hz monitor lagging?

My new bought monitor N-vision S2515100HZ is lagging and not responsive, it is an 5ms. My set up is laptop to monitor, the laptop that im using is Lenovo ideapad S145. My old monitor that is Lenovo 60hz is way smoother than this new one. What should i do? Im using a highspeed HDMI cable, and i ordered a 2.1 HDMI cable to see if the cable is the problem. What should i do?

:)

2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

3. Can VGA support 1080p resolution over 100hz.

I have a PC which has only one VGA port and I am planning to buy a monitor for it so I am confused whether if I buy a 100hz FHD monitor will my windows PC would be able to utilise it over its maximum capacity or not

Nehan Akhtar, Oct 22, 2024 at 1:03 AM
  4. Sasqui Win User

Why is my 100hz monitor lagging?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Thema:

Why is my 100hz monitor lagging?

1. Why is my 100hz monitor lagging? - Similar Threads - Why 100hz monitor

2. Why is my 100hz monitor lagging?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my 100hz monitor lagging?: My new bought monitor N-vision S2515100HZ is lagging and not responsive, it is an 5ms. My set up is laptop to monitor, the laptop that im using is Lenovo ideapad S145. My old monitor that is Lenovo 60hz is way smoother than this new one. What should i do? Im using a highspeed...
  3. Why is my 100hz monitor lagging?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my 100hz monitor lagging?: My new bought monitor N-vision S2515100HZ is lagging and not responsive, it is an 5ms. My set up is laptop to monitor, the laptop that im using is Lenovo ideapad S145. My old monitor that is Lenovo 60hz is way smoother than this new one. What should i do? Im using a highspeed...
  4. Why is my PC lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC lagging: So the past 1-2 months my PC starts to lag after I finish with 1 application and open another. For example, I could be playing CS2 for 5 hours and my PC is just fine. But once I close CS2 and open youtube let's say, or I open another game, or another launcher my PC...
  5. Why is my PC lagging

Why is my PC lagging: So the past 1-2 months my PC starts to lag after I finish with 1 application and open another. For example, I could be playing CS2 for 5 hours and my PC is just fine. But once I close CS2 and open youtube let's say, or I open another game, or another launcher my PC...
  6. Why is my dell monitor lagging, but is the only one lagging out of my 3 monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my dell monitor lagging, but is the only one lagging out of my 3 monitors?: I run an AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics. I have a dell E2420H monitor, my laptop itself and a GAOMON drawing tablet with a screen as my monitors. Something may be wrong with my dell monitor, because everytime i use it with certain games, it stutters or slows down, but...
  7. Why is my dell monitor lagging, but is the only one lagging out of my 3 monitors?

Why is my dell monitor lagging, but is the only one lagging out of my 3 monitors?: I run an AMD Ryzen 5 4500U with Radeon Graphics. I have a dell E2420H monitor, my laptop itself and a GAOMON drawing tablet with a screen as my monitors. Something may be wrong with my dell monitor, because everytime i use it with certain games, it stutters or slows down, but...
  8. Why is my dell monitor lagging, but is the only one lagging out of my 3 monitors?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. [Monitor] Second Monitor Lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Monitor] Second Monitor Lagging: Good Morning Everyone; I've recently run into an issue after this past Tuesday's Win10 update (Running Win10 build 1903 as of October-2019). I've got two monitors, both NEC AccuSync LCD93VX (one runs direct VGA to vid-card, the other runs a DVI-bypass through a StarTech...
  10. Second Monitor Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second Monitor Lag: Hey. My second monitor has enormous amounts of lag when connected. I use Windows 10, my second monitor is 1920x1080, while my original monitor where the DVD recorder is located is 1600x900. It lags on the 1080p monitor, while the default monitor works flawlessly. How do I...