Windows 10: Why is Microsoft publishing that the football match between Switzerland and the UK will...

Discus and support Why is Microsoft publishing that the football match between Switzerland and the UK will... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why is Microsoft advertising the football match Switzerland/GB to take place on Saturday 4th July 2024? Today is the 4th Thursday Microsoft is so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Susonski, Jul 4, 2024 at 8:47 AM.

1. Susonski Win User

Why is Microsoft publishing that the football match between Switzerland and the UK will...

Why is Microsoft advertising the football match Switzerland/GB to take place on Saturday 4th July 2024? Today is the 4th Thursday Microsoft is so confused that it can't even get the date of a football match correct. I wonder how many people will search in vain for the match tonight?Usual inefficiency of Microsoft do up dates crash everything. Pity that Bill even had the idea of it.

:)

2. Arun B J Win User

Apps for free uk football matches

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to go to Windows store and search for the football apps and check if it helps.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

3. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Jul 4, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Why is Microsoft publishing that the football match between Switzerland and the UK will...

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Thema:

1. Why is Microsoft publishing that the football match between Switzerland and the UK will... - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft publishing

2. Why is Microsoft publishing that the football match between Switzerland and the UK will...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft publishing that the football match between Switzerland and the UK will...: Why is Microsoft advertising the football match Switzerland/GB to take place on Saturday 4th July 2024? Today is the 4th Thursday Microsoft is so confused that it can't even get the date of a football match correct. I wonder how many people will search in vain for the match...
  3. Why is Microsoft publishing that the football match between Switzerland and the UK will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft publishing that the football match between Switzerland and the UK will...: Why is Microsoft advertising the football match Switzerland/GB to take place on Saturday 4th July 2024? Today is the 4th Thursday Microsoft is so confused that it can't even get the date of a football match correct. I wonder how many people will search in vain for the match...
  4. Match between mouse and USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Match between mouse and USB: Hello, I have few Logitech mice and USB connections which are messed up.Is there a number on the USB connection which is also written on the mouse so I can indicate the matched ones? Another question, if I lost the USB connection or it was broken, is there a solution for...
  5. Match between mouse and USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Match between mouse and USB: Hello, I have few Logitech mice and USB connections which are messed up.Is there a number on the USB connection which is also written on the mouse so I can indicate the matched ones? Another question, if I lost the USB connection or it was broken, is there a solution for...
  6. Match between mouse and USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Football manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Football manager: Tried to play football manager on my laptop but keep getting file system error -2143322101 any ideas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/football-manager/8a8a8a23-2ec7-454c-b24e-5566db4f12f5
  8. Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store: Hello, Is Football Manager 2019 downloadable for free if you have the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Console? Because I am able to download some games which say the caption 'With Xbox Game Pass for PC, play this game'. Football Manager 2019 says the same but I can't download...
  9. Sold an Invalid Microsoft Win10N key from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sold an Invalid Microsoft Win10N key from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland!: I bought Win10N from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland. I tried validating, but always receive the invalid key error. I called Microsoft Help in Switzerland, but they suggested I pay for a new license. When I ask if they could explain why I should buy a new one when I...
  10. Get ready for the football season with Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Get ready for the football season with Microsoft: Football season is here! Today, we’re sharing ways you can celebrate with Microsoft, from weekly game predictions to Special Edition Surface NFL Type Covers. Let Bing predict which teams will win [img] Bing has you covered this professional football season from...