Windows 10: Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

Discus and support Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; TURNING OFF WINDOWS UPDATES IN WINDOWS SETTINGS IS NO USE!Even if I turn it off, it still forces unnecessary updates which messes up my drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MICROSOFT SUCKS, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

TURNING OFF WINDOWS UPDATES IN WINDOWS SETTINGS IS NO USE!Even if I turn it off, it still forces unnecessary updates which messes up my drivers. Because of this forced inconvenient service, my laptop could not connect to my WIFI's 5G Network.....And EVERY DAY, I have to uninstall the driver & remove it from the system, reboot my laptop, and insert my password OVER and OVER AGAIN! Also, YOUR FORCED UPDATES DELETED HUNDREDS OF BOOKMARKS IN GOOGLE CHROME WHICH I USE FOR MY JOB!THE BLOATWARE THAT YOU INCLUDE UPON INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 1O & 11 USES UP AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF BANDWIDTH AND S

:)

MICROSOFT SUCKS, Apr 1, 2023
  2. hTconeM9user, Apr 1, 2023
  3. hTconeM9user, Apr 1, 2023
  4. Chekmayte Win User

Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

Force User Preparation on User Logon

Does anyone know how to force Windows 10 to perform its user preparation steps after a user already has a profile. I'm attempting to migrate a profile from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but the Start menu isn't working. I suspect this is because the OS never performs its preparations. Any ideas?

Chekmayte, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

1. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft forcing

2. Why are the updates forced on Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are the updates forced on Windows?: So I bought this laptop as used. It has had Windows 10 professional ever since it was bought for office use. Now it was completely bricked with another update. First it told me to restart it and when I pressed "remind me later" it started lagging and the audio got glitched...
  3. Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...: It started with the question: Why is Copilot showing me ads? Then moved on to: Who asked for this bloatware? How do I delete it? Or is this like Cortana, and you are stuck with it because Microsoft, being a near monopoly, doesn't allow customers to have a choice? I asked...
  4. Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...

Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...: It started with the question: Why is Copilot showing me ads? Then moved on to: Who asked for this bloatware? How do I delete it? Or is this like Cortana, and you are stuck with it because Microsoft, being a near monopoly, doesn't allow customers to have a choice? I asked...
  5. Why is Microsoft forcing insecure authenticaton upon users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft forcing insecure authenticaton upon users?: Oh Microsoft,The support team has no answers, or at least the answers they hand out are either false or Microsoft has completely lost it.Then it starts here, there is not even a way to select the Microsoft account issues. Well, I selected windows, because i browse the website...
  6. Why is Microsoft forcing insecure authenticaton upon users?

Why is Microsoft forcing insecure authenticaton upon users?: Oh Microsoft,The support team has no answers, or at least the answers they hand out are either false or Microsoft has completely lost it.Then it starts here, there is not even a way to select the Microsoft account issues. Well, I selected windows, because i browse the website...
  7. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?: TURNING OFF WINDOWS UPDATES IN WINDOWS SETTINGS IS NO USE!Even if I turn it off, it still forces unnecessary updates which messes up my drivers. Because of this forced inconvenient service, my laptop could not connect to my WIFI's 5G Network.....And EVERY DAY, I have to...
  8. Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?

Why is Microsoft forcing users to have bloatware and forcing unnecessary updates?: TURNING OFF WINDOWS UPDATES IN WINDOWS SETTINGS IS NO USE!Even if I turn it off, it still forces unnecessary updates which messes up my drivers. Because of this forced inconvenient service, my laptop could not connect to my WIFI's 5G Network.....And EVERY DAY, I have to...
  9. Why is Windows turning into just a vehicle to force feed people Microsoft bloatware? I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is Windows turning into just a vehicle to force feed people Microsoft bloatware? I...: Its honestly pathetic how little they respect their customers.. Windows costs money, we paid for it, we own it. stop making it worse.I disabled the "finish setting up windows" pop up, Windows un-disabled it. I try to removed the Xbox thing from my quick launch, it is back...
  10. WHY ARE THESE UPDATES FORCED?????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHY ARE THESE UPDATES FORCED?????: This system of updates with Windows 10 SUCKS. First, you don't give users any credit to choose to update on their own, and they take forEVER. This morning after updating, my laptop no longer recognizes my 24" monitor. Installing and reinstalling doesn't work, nor does...