Windows 10: Why i cant open microsoft store?

Discus and support Why i cant open microsoft store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I did factory reset on my pc last night everything works perfect just microsoft store wont open i need help i just click on it and nothing happens and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jadedos5253, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Why i cant open microsoft store?

I did factory reset on my pc last night everything works perfect just microsoft store wont open i need help i just click on it and nothing happens and i cant do wsreset because it shows me something with permissions and i gave myself the permissions and it still doesnt work i tried every tutorial on ytb and still nothing

:)

jadedos5253, Dec 30, 2022

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 30, 2022
  3. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Dec 30, 2022
  4. Why i cant open microsoft store?

Microsoft Store wont open

i did these steps. and Windows Store Service isn't showing up on the list at all

BryanOstrander, Dec 30, 2022
Thema:

Why i cant open microsoft store?

1. Why i cant open microsoft store? - Similar Threads - Why cant open

2. Cant opens Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant opens Microsoft store: Its been like two Days and Still wont opensLike i Said in the 3rd question It was fixed but now the Microsoft store wont opens no more, can you guys Help me fiz It?...
  3. Why i cant open microsoft store?

Why i cant open microsoft store?: I did factory reset on my pc last night everything works perfect just microsoft store wont open i need help i just click on it and nothing happens and i cant do wsreset because it shows me something with permissions and i gave myself the permissions and it still doesnt work i...
  4. Why i cant open microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i cant open microsoft store?: I did factory reset on my pc last night everything works perfect just microsoft store wont open i need help i just click on it and nothing happens and i cant do wsreset because it shows me something with permissions and i gave myself the permissions and it still doesnt work i...
  5. cant open microsoft store.

cant open microsoft store.: can someone tell me how to fix the issue, ive tried 20 methods, i cant seem to get microsoft store to work as ws reset doesent work it just says "windows cannot find 'ms-windows-store:PurgeChaches'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again."not even the...
  6. I cant open microsoft store

I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  7. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open microsoft store: microsoft store doesn't open after reset it doesn't open please help me fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-store/0fbe3d57-036b-414c-813b-92d13d19f6c4
  8. I cant open microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Why after reseting it i cant open microsoft Store?

Why after reseting it i cant open microsoft Store?: My Microsoft Store was logging me out everytime i open it i reseted its now not letting me open it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-after-reseting-it-i-cant-open-microsoft-store/efc9e821-4654-42a0-82c5-54a3c5a8640c
  10. Cant open Microsoft Store

Cant open Microsoft Store: When I try to open Microsoft Store nothing loads, if I refresh the page it still doesn't load. I gives the option to report this problem, but then that page also doesn't load....