Windows 10: Why i cannot use some character for the product key?

Discus and support Why i cannot use some character for the product key? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiSo the thing is i cannot use character to change the product key like 0AAlthough my ID have those keys so help me please i just want to active window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by trj jrt, Oct 22, 2024 at 10:42 AM.

1. trj jrt Win User

Why i cannot use some character for the product key?

HiSo the thing is i cannot use character to change the product key like 0AAlthough my ID have those keys so help me please i just want to active window

:)

2. Product Key 25-character

For you to reveal your product key, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click Command Prompt (admin).
    • Enter the following command:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Hit Enter.
    • The product key will be revealed.

You can also contact the manufacturer of your computer since you have the Service tag number.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 22, 2024 at 10:53 AM
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

4. Why i cannot use some character for the product key?

Keyboard character key mapping

In summary, what I need to do is to map:

• key e0-34 to the "$" character (Shift-4)
    • and key e0-33 to the "€" character (Alt-0128)
    Voila.

Please help.

Thanks.

Thema:

Why i cannot use some character for the product key?

1. Why i cannot use some character for the product key? - Similar Threads - Why cannot character

2. Why i cannot use some character for the product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i cannot use some character for the product key?: HiSo the thing is i cannot use character to change the product key like 0AAlthough my ID have those keys so help me please i just want to active window...
  3. Some characters on the Product Key doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some characters on the Product Key doesn't work.: I bought this Computer 2 days ago and I'm trying to get Windows 11 Pro on Windows 11 Home and When I try typing the 5th letter of the Product Key it says "Some of these characters can't appear in the Product Key." I tried reading carefully but it doesn't help. Does anybody...
  4. Some characters on the Product Key doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some characters on the Product Key doesn't work.: I bought this Computer 2 days ago and I'm trying to get Windows 11 Pro on Windows 11 Home and When I try typing the 5th letter of the Product Key it says "Some of these characters can't appear in the Product Key." I tried reading carefully but it doesn't help. Does anybody...
  5. Cannot use product key to activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use product key to activate: Hello, i purchased 2x Windows 11 Pro Oem Key and cannot use any of them.It displays a message saying that "The product key you entered did not work. Any suggestions?...
  6. Cannot use product key to activate

Cannot use product key to activate: Hello, i purchased 2x Windows 11 Pro Oem Key and cannot use any of them.It displays a message saying that "The product key you entered did not work. Any suggestions?...
  7. A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows.: A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-product-key-is-a-25-character-code-used-to/84c1a91a-3171-4a1d-8424-56f006d3566f
  8. A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows.

A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows.: A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-product-key-is-a-25-character-code-used-to/84c1a91a-3171-4a1d-8424-56f006d3566f
  9. Need 25 Character Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need 25 Character Product Key: I received my software and installed Word on another computer. It has since crashed. I'm trying to install Office on my new computer, but I don't have the code. There was a sticker on the packaging that said I can find the number in my order history. I no longer have my order...
  10. 25-character Product Key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    25-character Product Key: I just purchased a new HP and I went to install Office and can't find my 25-character Product Key. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/25-character-product-key/3e52a880-6b02-4d1a-855a-04e61cd8ed56"