Windows 10: Why i am getting this error message?

Discus and support Why i am getting this error message? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mohamed13WL, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Why i am getting this error message?

The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in.

:)

Mohamed13WL, Mar 30, 2023
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Mar 30, 2023
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Why i am getting this error message?

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

Why i am getting this error message?

1. Why i am getting this error message? - Similar Threads - Why getting error

2. Why am I getting such error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting such error?: I can't install the latest update of Window 11 on my laptop.I have tried these steps and still I can't install the updated.Windows update TroubleshootingSelect Start > Settings > System > Troubleshoot > other troubleshooters. Next, under Get up and running, select Windows...
  3. Why am I getting an error message on startup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why am I getting an error message on startup?: When I start up the PC an error message comes up i.e. "Disc I-O replace disc and press any key". There is not a disc in the drive and when any key is pressed it continues to start up and operate as normal . This PC is a refurb. Lenovo Think Center M900 SFF i7 with Windows 10....
  4. Why am I getting an error message on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting an error message on startup?: When I start up the PC an error message comes up i.e. "Disc I-O replace disc and press any key". There is not a disc in the drive and when any key is pressed it continues to start up and operate as normal . This PC is a refurb. Lenovo Think Center M900 SFF i7 with Windows 10....
  5. Why am I getting an error message on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Why am I getting this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this error?: Why am I getting this error? Is it because I'm on windows 11 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this-error/48b2a930-04e1-4bac-bd07-5616bf8c75ee
  7. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error message 0xc1900204: I have been getting this error 0xc1900204 for a while and have had no luck in finding a way round it while keeping my files as every attempt to follow instructionsWindows Update fails with error code 0xc1900204 - Microsoft Communityand others to solve has always cornered me...
  8. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

I am getting this error message 0xc1900204: I have been getting this error 0xc1900204 for a while and have had no luck in finding a way round it while keeping my files as every attempt to follow instructionsWindows Update fails with error code 0xc1900204 - Microsoft Communityand others to solve has always cornered me...
  9. I am getting this error message 0xc1900204

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why i am getting this error message?

Why i am getting this error message?: The main problem is it can't synchronize, I tried uninstall onedrive but not change. It gives error problem when I sign in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-getting-this-error-message/87cc18d0-4e76-4f48-974b-f706b4629d92