Windows 10: Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...

Discus and support Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing since 2015!!! MICROSOFT FREEZES NO MATER WHAT BROWSER!!! I won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sewjuazz, Jul 28, 2023.

1. sewjuazz Win User

Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...

Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing since 2015!!! MICROSOFT FREEZES NO MATER WHAT BROWSER!!! I won't use edge! It is NOT my default, but you insist on opening things in edge!!! Edge sucks! Bing sucks! But you refuse to let me get rid of them!!! HOW DO I STOP YOUR STUPID PROGRAM FROM MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING????? Windows 10, AVG or Chrome browsers

:)

sewjuazz, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Stevekir Win User

Microsoft Fixes the Windows 10 Freezing Issues

This update was installed on my machine on 1 Sept but the freezing continues. I read that the bug strikes machines with an SSD holding the C: drive, and personal files on an internal rotational drive, as in my case. (My programs are also on the SSD).

Mr. Thurrott advises (see text below) that if the bug continues, create another admin account and the original account will be cured. However, the process of creating another admin account includes the steps shown in the attachment which includes setting an email address and a password. My computer shop set up my new computer specially to make me the administrator without a password or other signing in stuff (I am as sole user). I really don't want to risk ending up with complicating the simplicity of my present method of just starting or waking without any need ever to sign in.

Would it be possible for me to delete the second account without messing up my own admin account?

How to proceed please? Thanks.

Mr. Thurrott: "And if for some reason you’re still experiencing freezing problems after all this, Microsoft recommends creating a second administrator account on your PC, and signing in to that account. Once you do so, your regular account should work fine again."

Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing... 99707d1485971455t-microsoft-fixes-windows-10-freezing-issues-capture-7653623.jpg

Stevekir, Jul 28, 2023
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update freezing: Microsoft offers temporary fix

Windows 10 Anniversary Update freezing: Microsoft offers temporary fix | ZDNet

UPDATE: New MS Tool to repair problems with Anniversary Update available - Windows 10 Forums

Borg 386, Jul 28, 2023
  4. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...

Microsoft Fixes the Windows 10 Freezing Issues

PC World has a similar report as well with pretty much the same title. Microsoft fixes Windows 10's Anniversary Update freezing | PCWorld

No such login freeze issue encountered here at all between the three desktops and three laptops while a fourth still needs to be looked at as for the lack of display issue.

Night Hawk, Jul 28, 2023
Thema:

Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...

1. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing... - Similar Threads - Why hasn't Microsoft

2. help me it has been a long time and the issue still hasn't been solved!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me it has been a long time and the issue still hasn't been solved!: i have many problems with this pc the most annoying one is my game Fortnite wont launch it just kept closing with no error code,I have contacted epic games they just kept giving suggestion that didnt work.I held shift ten restarted ,Then i repaired pc it said it couldnt...
  3. help me it has been a long time and the issue still hasn't been solved!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me it has been a long time and the issue still hasn't been solved!: i have many problems with this pc the most annoying one is my game Fortnite wont launch it just kept closing with no error code,I have contacted epic games they just kept giving suggestion that didnt work.I held shift ten restarted ,Then i repaired pc it said it couldnt...
  4. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...: Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing since 2015!!! MICROSOFT FREEZES NO MATER WHAT BROWSER!!! I won't use edge! It is NOT my default, but you insist on opening things in edge!!! Edge sucks! Bing sucks! But you refuse to let me...
  5. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing...: Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this freezing issue, which, apparently, has been continuing since 2015!!! MICROSOFT FREEZES NO MATER WHAT BROWSER!!! I won't use edge! It is NOT my default, but you insist on opening things in edge!!! Edge sucks! Bing sucks! But you refuse to let me...
  6. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this years-long issue with no battery warning being issued...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this years-long issue with no battery warning being issued...: This is a years-long frustration with Windows 10. It's absolutely frustrating that, despite all the various things I've tried, Windows 10 simply shuts down my laptop, even with a 20% battery charge left, WITHOUT ANY WARNING, causing me to LOSE ALL MY WORK! This is terrible...
  7. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this years-long issue with no battery warning being issued...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this years-long issue with no battery warning being issued...: This is a years-long frustration with Windows 10. It's absolutely frustrating that, despite all the various things I've tried, Windows 10 simply shuts down my laptop, even with a 20% battery charge left, WITHOUT ANY WARNING, causing me to LOSE ALL MY WORK! This is terrible...
  8. Why hasn't Microsoft fixed this years-long issue with no battery warning being issued...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. So why hasn't this been fixed yet??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So why hasn't this been fixed yet??: The Photos app literally has a memory leak. Open it, let it sit and bam, it'll quickly eat up your RAM after some waiting. This has been reported 2 years ago. Wtf? submitted by /u/XCuteManlinessMLGX [link] [comments]...
  10. Multiple display issue and why hasn't it been fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple display issue and why hasn't it been fixed yet?: Having the annoying issue for years and it drives me nuts! I have 2 monitors and when my pc puts them to sleep to save power all my programs shift to my first display. and I dont really want to stop my pc from putting my monitors to sleep because its a good power saver and...