Windows 10: Why goes a end support?

Discus and support Why goes a end support? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why Does a End Support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-goes-a-end-support/d7f64a46-7fde-4af5-b85c-f082c7e60df2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tour Link, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Tour Link Win User

Why goes a end support?

Why Does a End Support?

:)

Tour Link, Apr 7, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 7, 2023
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Apr 7, 2023
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Why goes a end support?

Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 7, 2023
Thema:

Why goes a end support?

1. Why goes a end support? - Similar Threads - Why goes end

2. End of support for Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  3. End of support for Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  4. Why goes a end support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why goes a end support?: Why Does a End Support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-goes-a-end-support/d7f64a46-7fde-4af5-b85c-f082c7e60df2
  5. End of support for Windows 8.1

End of support for Windows 8.1: On January 10th, 2023, Consumer devices running Windows 8.1 will no longer be supported by Microsoft. For reference, a full table of support dates and impacted editions for Windows 8.1 can be found here: Windows 8.1 - Microsoft Lifecycle Microsoft Docs.  Once support has...
  6. End of support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End of support: I'm just here to ask a question. Microsoft ignored the petition of FSF about recycle windows 7 life? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-of-support/9f793981-113d-466c-8f67-598737a02d32
  7. End of support

End of support: I'm just here to ask a question. Microsoft ignored the petition of FSF about recycle windows 7 life? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-of-support/9f793981-113d-466c-8f67-598737a02d32
  8. Why did windows 8 ended support so early

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did windows 8 ended support so early: I see many videos of windows 8 failure but why did it ended in 2016 is it because of its failure or microsoft needed to create windows 8.1 and replace windows 8...
  9. Why did windows 8 ended support so early

Why did windows 8 ended support so early: I see many videos of windows 8 failure but why did it ended in 2016 is it because of its failure or microsoft needed to create windows 8.1 and replace windows 8...
  10. Silverlight End of Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Silverlight End of Support: 1 Can I check for SDK Silverlight and Silverlight development tools installers, will all these be removed as well? 2 If we retain the existing old installers, can we still use these installers to install on a new windows server/machine? 3 Apart from security patches that...