Windows 10: Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app

Discus and support Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I finally was able to get my pc to try and download the xbox pc app ever though I have it, it keeps asking for me to download it. Then It says xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Melissa McCarty, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app

So I finally was able to get my pc to try and download the xbox pc app ever though I have it, it keeps asking for me to download it. Then It says xbox no longer support this app for pc. Yes it's a windows 10 and has all the required support for it. But it's says thar Xbox no longer supports pc app why

:)

Melissa McCarty, Feb 29, 2024

2. Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app

So I finally was able to get my pc to try and download the xbox pc app ever though I have it, it keeps asking for me to download it. Then It says xbox no longer support this app for pc. Yes it's a windows 10 and has all the required support for it. But it's says thar Xbox no longer supports pc app why

Melissa McCarty, Mar 1, 2024
  3. Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app

Hi Melissa, hope you're doing well. I'm Ian, and I'm happy to help you today.

Please make your your Windows 10 is update at least version 19H1 or higher.

You can also check on how to troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows particularly for problems installing a game from the Xbox app

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...

This is a user-to-user support forum, and I am a fellow user.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you need anything else.

rianvillareal, Mar 1, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app

1. Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app - Similar Threads - Why dose xbox

2. Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app: So I finally was able to get my pc to try and download the xbox pc app ever though I have it, it keeps asking for me to download it. Then It says xbox no longer support this app for pc. Yes it's a windows 10 and has all the required support for it. But it's says thar Xbox no...
  3. Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why dose it say that xbox app no long supports the xboc pc app: So I finally was able to get my pc to try and download the xbox pc app ever though I have it, it keeps asking for me to download it. Then It says xbox no longer support this app for pc. Yes it's a windows 10 and has all the required support for it. But it's says thar Xbox no...
  4. how long dose microsoft support windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how long dose microsoft support windows 11?: ------------------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-dose-microsoft-support-windows-11/ad3f4e63-d801-40a3-b903-7eaacd0e15fb
  5. how long dose microsoft support windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how long dose microsoft support windows 11?: ------------------- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-dose-microsoft-support-windows-11/ad3f4e63-d801-40a3-b903-7eaacd0e15fb
  6. Xbox app on PC adds support for HowLongToBeat

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox app on PC adds support for HowLongToBeat: The Xbox app on PC has been updated to include a new feature. Microsoft partnered with the popular service, HowLongToBeat, to provide an estimate of how long it will take you to finish a game. [ATTACH] Many people pick their next game by researching the length of a game's...
  7. xbox app pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app pc: xbox app keeps kicking me out of party every 10-25 seconds. It's been doing this every other day now. I've uninstalled it, reset and repaired it and nothing is working. It doesn't even tell me I've been kicked, everything goes quiet. On top of that the app takes ages to load...
  8. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  9. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  10. Xbox app on PC

Xbox app on PC: Like bruh, come on. Has an Insane lack of features that about every other voice chat platform has. You cant adjust your mic settings no push to talk cant change individual peoples volumes cant adjust your own activation threshold for your mic. Friends who I know have good...