Windows 10: Why don't you remove the Tips app for Windows 11?

Discus and support Why don't you remove the Tips app for Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It unusable now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-you-remove-the-tips-app-for-windows-11/bf86c071-07ad-4e42-8ac0-3419071073b8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ken_.., Jun 6, 2024.

1. Ken_.. Win User

Why don't you remove the Tips app for Windows 11?

It unusable now

:)

Ken_.., Jun 6, 2024

2. Mail and calendar app don`t work, can`t be removed, and uses 20 GB !

thank you, I tried again and it worked!

Omar AlSmaeil, Jun 6, 2024
  3. Mail and calendar app don`t work, can`t be removed, and uses 20 GB !

Hi Omar,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would like to inform you that the Mail and Calendar app cannot be uninstalled directly from Programs and features. It requires a PowerShell command to uninstall.

I suggest you to uninstall the app and reinstall it.

Please follow the following steps to uninstall the app.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell.
      • This will open a new powershell.
      • Type the following get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*

| remove-appxpackage
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 6, 2024
  4. Why don't you remove the Tips app for Windows 11?

Can´t remove tags from people in fotos app

Hello there (please get the reference),

I saved all my pictures to OneDrive, and now the photos app sorted them to show me people (I think it is a well known feature). But I have a few people I don´t want to be listed there, so there is the "remove tag" feature. But it does not work. A few seconds
    after I removed the tag, they are back. I could delete the photos, but I don´t want to.

System Information:

Windows: Windows 10 Pro 1809 (17763.195)

• Name: Surface-Pro-6
    • Product: Surface Pro 6 Consumer i5 Modell 1796 (8GB RAM, 265GB SSD)

Matthias

Matthias Börner, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

Why don't you remove the Tips app for Windows 11?

1. Why don't you remove the Tips app for Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Why don't remove

2. Why don't you remove the Tips app for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't you remove the Tips app for Windows 11?: It unusable now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-you-remove-the-tips-app-for-windows-11/bf86c071-07ad-4e42-8ac0-3419071073b8
  3. You can remove Edge and Bing Search on Windows 11 even if you don't live in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    You can remove Edge and Bing Search on Windows 11 even if you don't live in Europe: Microsoft announced this week that users in the European Economic Area will soon be able to remove Bing and Edge from Windows 11. Users from all European Union countries as well as those from Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein will also be able to disable some ads and gain a...
  4. Windows 11 Tips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Tips: With the release of Windows 11 this month, we’ve seen quite a few inquiries dealing with Windows 11 topics. To help keep everyone up to date and aligned on these topics we’ve put together some tips and pointers to help you handle some of the most common questions out...
  5. Windows 11 Tips

Windows 11 Tips: With the release of Windows 11 this month, we’ve seen quite a few inquiries dealing with Windows 11 topics. To help keep everyone up to date and aligned on these topics we’ve put together some tips and pointers to help you handle some of the most common questions out...
  6. Windows 11 tips & tricks

Windows 11 tips & tricks: What the tips and tricks for windows 11[Original Title: Windows 11] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-tips-tricks/0b48e462-ed0b-4d3e-9863-877e9780e1fa
  7. Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It?: Hello,I am a Windows Insider Of Developer channel. Everyday I had to keep my Windows update off as When I Turn Them on windows 11 starts to download. I don't want it Just give me windows 10 updates. Its been A long time I haven't see a single windows 10 build update, are you...
  8. Tips App?

Tips App?: I have just recently upgraded to the Windows Insider Program Latest release Fast Ring. After i downloaded and installed i wanted to know what was new, so i went looking for the Tips app but it didn't exist. Are Microsoft removing the app? Is there an alternative?...
  9. How to remove Microsoft tips in settings app.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove Microsoft tips in settings app.: How do I get rid of Microsoft tips in settings app. Gort [img] 119315
  10. How to remove Microsoft tips in settings app.

How to remove Microsoft tips in settings app.: How do I get rid of Microsoft tips in settings app. Gort [img] 119315