Windows 10: Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters?

Discus and support Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem. Every time Windows 11 Widgets show the "Financial Headline" every few minutes or so, it always shows all lowercase letters in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by angeldeb82, May 14, 2024.

1. Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters?

I have a problem. Every time Windows 11 Widgets show the "Financial Headline" every few minutes or so, it always shows all lowercase letters in people's names, like, for example, a small "b" in "biden" when it should be a capital B, and a small "j" in "jefferson" when it should be a capital J. Does anyone else have an "all lowercase letters" problem in the Widgets "Financial Headlines" too?

:)

angeldeb82, May 14, 2024

2. Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed

My Newsfeed is now showing only 8 Headlines, how do I get back to seeing all the headlines? Thank you.

VeronicaThompsonV, May 14, 2024
  3. borate Win User
    Headline - Personal (in W Explorer)

Strictly out of curiosity, why does Windows Explorer list the OneDrive - Personal branch as HEADLINE - Personal in Windows 11 Pro (updated)?

Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters? 5e328564-366c-4127-a084-3cadeb2ba048?upload=true.png

borate, May 14, 2024
  4. Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters?

on MSN open story only shows headline no story details

on MSN open story only shows headline no story details

matthewkeller_3216, May 14, 2024
Thema:

Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters?

1. Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters? - Similar Threads - Why does Financial

2. Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Financial Headline in Windows 11 Widgets show headlines in all lowercase letters?: I have a problem. Every time Windows 11 Widgets show the "Financial Headline" every few minutes or so, it always shows all lowercase letters in people's names, like, for example, a small "b" in "biden" when it should be a capital B, and a small "j" in "jefferson" when it...
  3. Headline - Personal in W Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headline - Personal in W Explorer: Strictly out of curiosity, why does Windows Explorer list the OneDrive - Personal branch as HEADLINE - Personal in Windows 11 Pro updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headline-personal-in-w-explorer/ce5dd56d-6cc3-4fed-a7e2-0540acdfe76a
  4. Headline - Personal in W Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headline - Personal in W Explorer: Strictly out of curiosity, why does Windows Explorer list the OneDrive - Personal branch as HEADLINE - Personal in Windows 11 Pro updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headline-personal-in-w-explorer/ce5dd56d-6cc3-4fed-a7e2-0540acdfe76a
  5. Task search bar news headlines

in Cortana
    Task search bar news headlines: Can someone please, for the love of all that is sacred, tell me how to get rid of the news headlines in the windows 10 task search bar such as that in the picture included? If I have to listen to my dad scream about it and how he can't get rid of it anymore I'm going to lose...
  6. Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headlines on Microsoft Edge Newsfeed: My Newsfeed is now showing only 8 Headlines, how do I get back to seeing all the headlines? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headlines-on-microsoft-edge-newsfeed/c6171cf1-40c9-40b1-b761-90a494638e93
  7. Remove "Top News" Headlines from Taskbar Search

in Cortana
    Remove "Top News" Headlines from Taskbar Search: Is there a way to remove the headlines from the search bar? This kind of stuff drives me nuts. Very obtrusive. Thanks! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-top-news-headlines-from-taskbar-search/68ba66a0-d729-4137-946f-19311eef831a
  8. Encrypted Chrome Browser Headline?

in Browsers and Email
    Encrypted Chrome Browser Headline?: See below an extract from a Sunday Times story published today. Is this article drivel or correct? Internet safety watchdogs and intelligence agencies are holding crisis talks about a new version of Britain’s most popular web browser, which they fear will endanger...
  9. Trying to make a new Headline in the Touch menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to make a new Headline in the Touch menu: Hey, I'm trying to make a headline that says "News and Sports" and I'm clicking everywhere on the menu area. It will not let me type anything??? 32638
  10. Too many software problems to list in headline!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Too many software problems to list in headline!!!!!: Ok, I despise windows 10. It is pretty and looks like 7 but nothing works, I cannot accomplish anything. My Windows 10 or software bug list: 1) Chrome does not see any of my files that are sitting on my desktop when I open the attach window to attach files. 2)...