Windows 10: Why does Support close my ticket without even calling me as requested.

Discus and support Why does Support close my ticket without even calling me as requested. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue where I linked my new PC to my Microsoft account, that I purchased a digital license on previously, but it will not activate and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David124_551, Oct 24, 2024 at 9:07 PM.

1. Why does Support close my ticket without even calling me as requested.

I have an issue where I linked my new PC to my Microsoft account, that I purchased a digital license on previously, but it will not activate and the the PC shows as a link device on my account but does not appear on the troubleshoot activation list.All three closed without calling me, and apparently I found out there is a daily limit of three tickets...

:)

David124_551, Oct 24, 2024 at 9:07 PM

2. I purchsed a $499 support ticket but never received a ticket number, The issue is unresolved but the order history shows the support issued is closed.

Bobhe,

Thanks for taking the time to respond, even though I am in the wrong place. I am a small business running several Windows Pro and Windows Home machines. I purchased the support ticket at the Microsoft support for Business web site. When I contacted enterprise support via telephone there there was no joy and very difficult communications.

Since the time I posted my messages, I revisited the Support for Business "Create a new support request" web page, I went through the dialogs in Step 1 on that page, "Product and support type" and was presented with Step 2, "Issue Description." I did not realize I needed to reenter the dialogs in Step 1 "Product and Support Type" after purchasing the $499 support ticket at this web page. At this point on my second trip through Step 1 I am presented with acknowledgement of my purchase and opportunity to describe my problem. It is this second trip through the "Create a new support request" that I was unaware of.

Since the submission of my message to the community the problem machine has been reformatted and the original issue has been resolved. Am I out the $499, or is there somewhere I can request a refund on the unused support ticket? Request for refund is not available in my order history, where the order is presented as "Completed."

Cordially,

Peter

Peter Scheidler, Oct 24, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  3. Ziggy94 Win User
    Microsoft support is closing tickets without helping customers??

As the name suggests I am having a terrible time getting my ticket addressed.

Around the start of the month I opened a ticket as my graphics card died and I had to replace it.

After doing so I replaced my boot drive with a new one I had laying around and re-installed windows 11.

Now I cannot activate the product I paid for.

I reached out to Microsoft and opened a ticket about the issue.

never head anything back and the last correspondence I received was about them closing my ticket and marking the issue as resolved even though it certainly is not.

I have spent the last hour and a half calling every number I can find for Microsoft support and they all say the same per-recorded message "if you wish you cancel your account you can do so online at account.microsoft.com. Thank you for calling Microsoft have a good day" Then it hangs up.

This is so incredibly aggravating and the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Is there any way I can reach out to support and get this ticket opened back up and resolved?

4. Why does Support close my ticket without even calling me as requested.

I purchsed a $499 support ticket but never received a ticket number, The issue is unresolved but the order history shows the support issued is closed.

I purchased a $499 support ticket but never received a ticket number, The issue is unresolved but the order history shows the support issue is closed. What should I do? Either want refund or issue resolution but I cannot figure out how to get back in touch with MS. Calling telephone is not productive because of communication difficulties. I have and order number but not a ticket number.

Peter Scheidler, Oct 24, 2024 at 9:10 PM
Thema:

Why does Support close my ticket without even calling me as requested.

1. Why does Support close my ticket without even calling me as requested. - Similar Threads - Why does Support

2. Why does Support close my ticket without even calling me as requested.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why does Support close my ticket without even calling me as requested.: I have an issue where I linked my new PC to my Microsoft account, that I purchased a digital license on previously, but it will not activate and the the PC shows as a link device on my account but does not appear on the troubleshoot activation list.All three closed without...
  3. Why does Support close my ticket without even calling me as requested.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Support close my ticket without even calling me as requested.: I have an issue where I linked my new PC to my Microsoft account, that I purchased a digital license on previously, but it will not activate and the the PC shows as a link device on my account but does not appear on the troubleshoot activation list.All three closed without...
  4. micrososft support closed a ticket as resolved without even contacting me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrososft support closed a ticket as resolved without even contacting me: I opened a ticket as I couldn't activate my windows using digital licence it is available on purchase hsitroy but on Microsoft store so I guess an issue. I opened a ticket last week, 5days later I noticed my ticket was closded at 6am in the morning I was sleeping and set it...
  5. micrososft support closed a ticket as resolved without even contacting me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    micrososft support closed a ticket as resolved without even contacting me: I opened a ticket as I couldn't activate my windows using digital licence it is available on purchase hsitroy but on Microsoft store so I guess an issue. I opened a ticket last week, 5days later I noticed my ticket was closded at 6am in the morning I was sleeping and set it...
  6. Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was my ticket closed without being solved?: I opened a ticket requesting help with Windows activation. The number was 7032682776. I had a digital license in my account that I have been using in my PCs for a long time now. Recently I changed my motherboard and processor and had issues with the activation, specifically...
  7. Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

Why was my ticket closed without being solved?: I opened a ticket requesting help with Windows activation. The number was 7032682776. I had a digital license in my account that I have been using in my PCs for a long time now. Recently I changed my motherboard and processor and had issues with the activation, specifically...
  8. Why was my ticket closed without being solved?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Microsoft support is closing tickets without helping customers??

Microsoft support is closing tickets without helping customers??: As the name suggests I am having a terrible time getting my ticket addressed. Around the start of the month I opened a ticket as my graphics card died and I had to replace it. After doing so I replaced my boot drive with a new one I had laying around and re-installed windows...
  10. Microsoft support is closing tickets without helping customers??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support is closing tickets without helping customers??: As the name suggests I am having a terrible time getting my ticket addressed. Around the start of the month I opened a ticket as my graphics card died and I had to replace it. After doing so I replaced my boot drive with a new one I had laying around and re-installed windows...