Windows 10: WHY DOES MY WMP NOT I.D. CDs ESPECIALLY AFTER REMOTE TECH SUPPORT HAS HAD 2 GOES AT IT???

Discus and support WHY DOES MY WMP NOT I.D. CDs ESPECIALLY AFTER REMOTE TECH SUPPORT HAS HAD 2 GOES AT IT??? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HAVE TRUCK LOADS OF PROBLEMS WITH W,M,P, SINCE GOING ONTO "11" - LEGACY - DUH - HAD 2 REMOTE "FIXES" IN THE LAST WEEK STILL IT IS NOT WORKING.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GordonStephenson, Aug 21, 2024.

1. WHY DOES MY WMP NOT I.D. CDs ESPECIALLY AFTER REMOTE TECH SUPPORT HAS HAD 2 GOES AT IT???

HAVE TRUCK LOADS OF PROBLEMS WITH W,M,P, SINCE GOING ONTO "11" - LEGACY - DUH - HAD 2 REMOTE "FIXES" IN THE LAST WEEK STILL IT IS NOT WORKING.

:)

GordonStephenson, Aug 21, 2024
  2. Shaymoses Win User

CD recognition on drive D.

fouund nothing but thanks anyway. will try new cd's and NERO program... esn

Shaymoses, Aug 21, 2024
  3. Dr-John Win User
    Windows Media Player no longer displays CD Play; CD no longer invokes WMP

Have been using a USB connected CD player with Windows 10 successfully to rip some of my CD collection. Suddenly when I put a CD in it no longer invokes WMP. If I open WMP the CD player is no longer displayed as media source. All the discussions I have
    found around this issue are for earlier version of Windows where there appears to have been a WMP troubleshooter. Any suggestions out there?

Dr-John, Aug 21, 2024
  4. WHY DOES MY WMP NOT I.D. CDs ESPECIALLY AFTER REMOTE TECH SUPPORT HAS HAD 2 GOES AT IT???

CD recognition on drive D.

Hello,

There are various reasons why a CD or DVD drive is not detected. As an initial troubleshooting step,
    I suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To open the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog box.
    2. Type control in the Run dialog box, then press Enter.
    3. In the Search box in Control Panel, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
    4. Under the Hardware and Sound item, click Configure a device. If you are prompted to enter an administrator password or provide confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let me know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 21, 2024
Thema:

WHY DOES MY WMP NOT I.D. CDs ESPECIALLY AFTER REMOTE TECH SUPPORT HAS HAD 2 GOES AT IT???

1. WHY DOES MY WMP NOT I.D. CDs ESPECIALLY AFTER REMOTE TECH SUPPORT HAS HAD 2 GOES AT IT??? - Similar Threads - WHY DOES WMP

2. WHY DOES MY WMP NOT I.D. CDs ESPECIALLY AFTER REMOTE TECH SUPPORT HAS HAD 2 GOES AT IT???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY DOES MY WMP NOT I.D. CDs ESPECIALLY AFTER REMOTE TECH SUPPORT HAS HAD 2 GOES AT IT???: HAVE TRUCK LOADS OF PROBLEMS WITH W,M,P, SINCE GOING ONTO "11" - LEGACY - DUH - HAD 2 REMOTE "FIXES" IN THE LAST WEEK STILL IT IS NOT WORKING....
  3. tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  4. tech support

tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  5. My WMP has not played my old CDs . It doe not recognize the CD.?? It plays the new CDs..???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WMP has not played my old CDs . It doe not recognize the CD.?? It plays the new CDs..???: My WMP has not played my old CDs . It doe not recognize the CD.?? It plays the new CDs..??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wmp-has-not-played-my-old-cds-it-doe-not/8de0895a-ae97-4c16-849c-c70958db9384
  6. My WMP has not played my old CDs . It doe not recognize the CD.?? It plays the new CDs..???

My WMP has not played my old CDs . It doe not recognize the CD.?? It plays the new CDs..???: My WMP has not played my old CDs . It doe not recognize the CD.?? It plays the new CDs..??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wmp-has-not-played-my-old-cds-it-doe-not/8de0895a-ae97-4c16-849c-c70958db9384
  7. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  8. Why Does My Windows 10 Home Edition which does not support Remote Desktop Has RPC and RPC...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Does My Windows 10 Home Edition which does not support Remote Desktop Has RPC and RPC...: Hello,I have Windows 10 Home Edition OS in this computer, and when I ran C:\Windows\System32\services.exe I noticed that the Remote Procedure Call RPC and RPC Endpoint Mapper are running. I am wondering why are these services running?Thank you...
  9. Does Tech support really exist?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Tech support really exist?: How do I access my files on my computer when I am locked out of my main windows log on ID and had to create another profile? I have an active case number but I am not getting any follow up nor feedback from Microsoft Tech support. No live number to call. after several...
  10. Tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tech support: I googled how to speak with a live representative and called the number. Was that a mistake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/a6640340-96f3-403f-be9f-adfb1888b5b7