Windows 10: Why does my pc freeze after leaving a game ?

Discus and support Why does my pc freeze after leaving a game ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time i leave a game dekstop is just not responsive anymore and i want to shut down my pc i need to turn off the psu. And everything works fine in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Emilijus Alčauskas, Sep 27, 2024 at 2:52 PM.

1. Why does my pc freeze after leaving a game ?

Every time i leave a game dekstop is just not responsive anymore and i want to shut down my pc i need to turn off the psu. And everything works fine in gamesMy specs are H81M P33Xeon 1230 v3Rx 580 8gb16 gb ram ddrr 3

:)

Emilijus Alčauskas, Sep 27, 2024 at 2:52 PM

2. Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

3. Marby Rey Win User
  4. Why does my pc freeze after leaving a game ?

Thema:

Why does my pc freeze after leaving a game ?

1. Why does my pc freeze after leaving a game ? - Similar Threads - Why does freeze

2. Why does my pc freeze after leaving a game ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc freeze after leaving a game ?: Every time i leave a game dekstop is just not responsive anymore and i want to shut down my pc i need to turn off the psu. And everything works fine in gamesMy specs are H81M P33Xeon 1230 v3Rx 580 8gb16 gb ram ddrr 3...
  3. Why does my pc freeze after leaving a game ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc freeze after leaving a game ?: Every time i leave a game dekstop is just not responsive anymore and i want to shut down my pc i need to turn off the psu. And everything works fine in gamesMy specs are H81M P33Xeon 1230 v3Rx 580 8gb16 gb ram ddrr 3...
  4. Why does my computer freezes after a game of League of Legends?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer freezes after a game of League of Legends?: For a couple of days my computer has been freezing after a games of League of Legends. I looked in the system logs to see why the computer would freeze but I still couldn't figure it out. I searched it up and tried a couple of solutions like reinstalling the Riot Vanguard but...
  5. Why does my computer freezes after a game of League of Legends?

Why does my computer freezes after a game of League of Legends?: For a couple of days my computer has been freezing after a games of League of Legends. I looked in the system logs to see why the computer would freeze but I still couldn't figure it out. I searched it up and tried a couple of solutions like reinstalling the Riot Vanguard but...
  6. WHY DOES MY PC KEEP FREEZING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHY DOES MY PC KEEP FREEZING: I can play games for the most part without it freezing it freezes on games every couple days , it’ll go a couple days without freezing then one day it will freeze 10 times it’s unresponsive and i have to power off of and turn back on happens mainly when i try to download...
  7. WHY DOES MY PC KEEP FREEZING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DOES MY PC KEEP FREEZING: I can play games for the most part without it freezing it freezes on games every couple days , it’ll go a couple days without freezing then one day it will freeze 10 times it’s unresponsive and i have to power off of and turn back on happens mainly when i try to download...
  8. WHY DOES MY PC KEEP FREEZING

9. Why does my laptop freeze after leaving the power cord unplugged?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop freeze after leaving the power cord unplugged?: My computer will freeze if the power cord is left unplugged. Sometimes its 5 minutes after unplugging; sometimes it's an hour after unplugging. That being said, my computer will always freeze if left unplugged for too long. I am running Windows 11 if that helps. I have to...
  10. Why does my laptop freeze after leaving the power cord unplugged?

Why does my laptop freeze after leaving the power cord unplugged?: My computer will freeze if the power cord is left unplugged. Sometimes its 5 minutes after unplugging; sometimes it's an hour after unplugging. That being said, my computer will always freeze if left unplugged for too long. I am running Windows 11 if that helps. I have to...