Windows 10: Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?

Discus and support Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every single time without fail when I play Fortnite my PC will crash, some stuff I've realised:-It never happens in the lobby only during a game.-Only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aaron alcock, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?

Every single time without fail when I play Fortnite my PC will crash, some stuff I've realised:-It never happens in the lobby only during a game.-Only after I'm in the top 20 of 100 players.-Other than that its a random time.-It just turns off no warning both my monitors instantly turn off and all my LEDs go off in my pc and then I have to turn my pc back onI've tried to fix it by doing some stuff I read from just searching on google such as:-My drivers are fully up to date.-I reinstalled the game -I reset all in game settings to default-I scanned my files and had no viruses-I looked at event

:)

aaron alcock, Dec 11, 2023

2. My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite

As the tilte suggests i have been experiencing my pc freezing and crashing while i play fortnite (havent tested any other games). To begin with ive been experiencing fortnite crashing mid game for the past week. I updated drivers windows 10 and unistalled fortnite and installed it again. After the windows update i think that the problem expanded to my pc freezing and crashing. To save you some time i have Autoruns from a previous crashing issue

Giannis_19, Dec 11, 2023
  3. PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.

Hello. I play many games and all is fine. The other day out of nowhere when I play fortnite, my pc just turns off goes black and restarts. It crashes about 15min into each game only on fortnite. Ive done a clean install of drivers. My temps and watts are ok. So Im trying to figure out what can be causing this. Help is appreciated. Thank you.

Parker McGuire, Dec 11, 2023
  4. Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?

My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite

also we have shifted our focus on fortnite crashing while my main issue is that my pc crashed while playing fortnite and rebooted 3 times since yesterday

Giannis_19, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?

1. Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games? - Similar Threads - Why does consistently

2. Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?: Every single time without fail when I play Fortnite my PC will crash, some stuff I've realised:-It never happens in the lobby only during a game.-Only after I'm in the top 20 of 100 players.-Other than that its a random time.-It just turns off no warning both my monitors...
  3. Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?: Every single time without fail when I play Fortnite my PC will crash, some stuff I've realised:-It never happens in the lobby only during a game.-Only after I'm in the top 20 of 100 players.-Other than that its a random time.-It just turns off no warning both my monitors...
  4. Why does my laptop keep crashing every time I play games from PC Gamepass?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop keep crashing every time I play games from PC Gamepass?: I have been trying everything under the sun to fix this issue with PC Game Pass, I did not have this issue before and could play without Game Pass freezing my PC. But, I don't know what caused this issue to arise. I have updated everything I could, uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. Why does my laptop keep crashing every time I play games from PC Gamepass?

Why does my laptop keep crashing every time I play games from PC Gamepass?: I have been trying everything under the sun to fix this issue with PC Game Pass, I did not have this issue before and could play without Game Pass freezing my PC. But, I don't know what caused this issue to arise. I have updated everything I could, uninstalled and reinstalled...
  6. Why does my PC keep crashing while playing Fortnite?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my PC keep crashing while playing Fortnite?: So I play Fortnite everyday and whenever I try to play a public match my PC glitches, I get a black screen with the audio from right before the crash looping, and I can't do anything but restart the computer by physically turning it off and on. This doesn't happen when...
  7. Why does my PC keep crashing while playing Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC keep crashing while playing Fortnite?: So I play Fortnite everyday and whenever I try to play a public match my PC glitches, I get a black screen with the audio from right before the crash looping, and I can't do anything but restart the computer by physically turning it off and on. This doesn't happen when...
  8. Why does my PC keep crashing while playing Fortnite?

9. Why does every game I play crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does every game I play crash?: Over the last two weeks or so I’ve been having a horrible time keeping the games I play open. I’ll start them up, try to hop in a game, and almost immediately the game will crash. My PC is up to par with the requirements for the games, the settings aren’t over the top, the...
  10. Why does every game I play crash?

Why does every game I play crash?: Over the last two weeks or so I’ve been having a horrible time keeping the games I play open. I’ll start them up, try to hop in a game, and almost immediately the game will crash. My PC is up to par with the requirements for the games, the settings aren’t over the top, the...