Windows 10: Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up?

Discus and support Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; LAPTOP SPECIES:dell E5440 i5-4400 with NVIDIA GEFORCE 720M WINDOW 10 21H2.Everything was working fine till some month when I start my computer the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mouidine GANTUA, Jul 22, 2024.

1. Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up?

LAPTOP SPECIES:dell E5440 i5-4400 with NVIDIA GEFORCE 720M WINDOW 10 21H2.Everything was working fine till some month when I start my computer the monitor won't on but led and everything are fine.I would have to switch the laptop on several times or even drop it for some days before it turns on.Pkease help.I even tried updating the drivers but still the same thing goes on.But when I changed the ram once it works but after turning the laptop off and back on again the same problem comes back.

:)

mouidine GANTUA, Jul 22, 2024

2. Home screen won,t start tried reboot won't start either.

Home screen won,t start tried reboot still won't start?

ThomasHill_660, Jul 22, 2024
  3. Xjoejoex Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up? 197350d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3770.jpg

Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up? 197351d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3771.jpg

Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up? 197352d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3772.jpg

Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up? 197353d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3773.jpg

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Jul 22, 2024
  4. Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up?

1. Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up? - Similar Threads - Why does laptops

2. Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up?: LAPTOP SPECIES:dell E5440 i5-4400 with NVIDIA GEFORCE 720M WINDOW 10 21H2.Everything was working fine till some month when I start my computer the monitor won't on but led and everything are fine.I would have to switch the laptop on several times or even drop it for some days...
  3. Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptops screen won't on on start up?: LAPTOP SPECIES:dell E5440 i5-4400 with NVIDIA GEFORCE 720M WINDOW 10 21H2.Everything was working fine till some month when I start my computer the monitor won't on but led and everything are fine.I would have to switch the laptop on several times or even drop it for some days...
  4. My HP laptop won't start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop won't start up: Hi, my HP laptop won't start up . I press power button and only HP logo appearing and circle running all throughout without further thing else. How can I restart my laptop. I have tried to shut down, advanced options nothing happens...
  5. My HP laptop won't start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP laptop won't start up: Hi, my HP laptop won't start up . I press power button and only HP logo appearing and circle running all throughout without further thing else. How can I restart my laptop. I have tried to shut down, advanced options nothing happens...
  6. Why does my PC sometimes start up with a blank screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my PC sometimes start up with a blank screen?: My PC boots up fine, the Welcome screen shows up and all that, but the moment it loads I’m met with a black screen with just a cursor. It goes on like this for 30 minutes or so and it’s really annoying. I could use shortcuts like Ctrl+Alt+Delete and Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open...
  7. Why does my PC sometimes start up with a blank screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC sometimes start up with a blank screen?: My PC boots up fine, the Welcome screen shows up and all that, but the moment it loads I’m met with a black screen with just a cursor. It goes on like this for 30 minutes or so and it’s really annoying. I could use shortcuts like Ctrl+Alt+Delete and Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open...
  8. Why does my PC sometimes start up with a blank screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Why won't my computer start up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why won't my computer start up?: What I want to do - use my computer. What I must do - endure several slides from Microsoft insisting that I use or enable services or features I didn't ask for, don't want, or am able to find on my own. Why must I endure this? Because some pinhead VP in marketing has been...
  10. My laptop won't start up properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop won't start up properly: Whenever I power on my laptop I am given the option to either "Turn off your PC" or "Troubleshoot" and when I select troubleshoot none of the given options seem to fix the issue and my computer still won't properly startup. I've looked all across the internet and tried...