Windows 10: Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days.

Discus and support Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop will be working completely fine the whole day and then it will randomly freeze and blue screen. This doesn't happen on the same applications.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gorman Trent, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days.

My laptop will be working completely fine the whole day and then it will randomly freeze and blue screen. This doesn't happen on the same applications. Sometimes it happens when I'm on Steam other times it will happen when I'm using Chrome. Any idea what the problem is?

:)

Gorman Trent, Feb 12, 2024

2. I'm getting a blue screen every few days on a Surface Book 1

Hi Tim,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

Thank you for sharing the information about the memory dump files and system information.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any recent changes made on the device?

However, please try the below suggested troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

Method 1

Unplug all the external devices, boot the computer to desktop and check the status of the issue.

Method 2

Refer the article Troubleshoot
    blue screen errors
    for more troubleshooting steps.

Method 3

After analyzing the system information which you have provided, I can see that you’re facing this issue on a device which is running on
    Windows 10 Enterprise edition. If yes, I suggest you to post your query on
    IT
    Pro TechNet forums

who are equipped with the resources to suggest you with the further steps.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 12, 2024
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days.

Randomly Blue screen

hi, my laptop often blue screen randomly, I have followed the steps on google, such as SFC /scannow, Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth, and it never works and always blue screen again. many times when I play games, the laptop suddenly restarts, and not infrequently, when watching a video suddenly a blue screen with an unexpected kernel trap message, I've tried the methods on google, still can't return to normal.

this is the detailed problem i got from windows reliability

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 1000007f
    Parameter 1: 8
    Parameter 2: ffffaf815c4c1e70
    Parameter 3: ffff601d8105ff0
    Parameter 4: fffff8002d29e63a
    OS version: 10_0_22000
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 14345

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 0x7f_8_STACK_USAGE_Netwtw10!prvScanRequestBuildScanCmd
    Server information: 32234f8c-7cd7-4fe0-94f2-ac55cd9228ab

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f (0x0000000000000008, 0xffff9580aa2c1e70, 0xffffff888190f2ff0, 0xffffff804667428ba). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report ID: 280c0217-0e92-4b8f-9652-385658ca42e2.

Please help me *Smile Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days. :)

Farhan Taufiqul Ihsan, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days.

1. Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days. - Similar Threads - Why does laptop

2. Windows 11 laptop randomly shutdowns 1-2 times every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop randomly shutdowns 1-2 times every day: Hi. New here.I have a Windows 11 laptop that seems to shutdown instant reboot, once or twice per day, at random times.The problem appeared about 10 days ago.I haven't got a clue what causes this, no recent changes as far as I know.However, I have a log of the windows system...
  3. Windows 11 laptop randomly shutdowns 1-2 times every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop randomly shutdowns 1-2 times every day: Hi. New here.I have a Windows 11 laptop that seems to shutdown instant reboot, once or twice per day, at random times.The problem appeared about 10 days ago.I haven't got a clue what causes this, no recent changes as far as I know.However, I have a log of the windows system...
  4. Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days.

Why does my laptop randomly blue screen every 1-2 days.: My laptop will be working completely fine the whole day and then it will randomly freeze and blue screen. This doesn't happen on the same applications. Sometimes it happens when I'm on Steam other times it will happen when I'm using Chrome. Any idea what the problem is?...
  5. Blue screens every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens every day: Hello!My laptop has blue screens every day. I checked the dump file in WinDbg and get this information, but I'm not an expert on the subject. Help me locate the source of the error.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories...
  6. Why does a blue window randomly flash on my laptop screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does a blue window randomly flash on my laptop screen?: Hello,I have Windows 11 installed on my laptop and while on a website or just online searching with Google, a blue window randomly flashes on my screen. I could be typing and it will happen too. Its like a page is going to open and I see a blue square start appearing to open...
  7. Why does a blue window randomly flash on my laptop screen?

Why does a blue window randomly flash on my laptop screen?: Hello,I have Windows 11 installed on my laptop and while on a website or just online searching with Google, a blue window randomly flashes on my screen. I could be typing and it will happen too. Its like a page is going to open and I see a blue square start appearing to open...
  8. BSoDs every 1-2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoDs every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE just now and they all happened randomly. I didn't do anything before the BSoDs started happening, I've tried reinstalling...
  9. BSoD every 1-2 days

BSoD every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days while using my computer, it restarts and boots back immediately but it's getting annoying, minidump files and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AumN4IeuuOd9gy10p9mAVwwN1u7n?e=YEoMCf I didn't make any changes before and after the BSoDs started, i'm not...
  10. BSoD every 1-2 days.

BSoD every 1-2 days.: Hi, I've been getting lots of BSoDs recently. System was also stuttering a lot - audio and video drops. The stuttering problem seemed to have been caused by my joystick - a faulty connection I think. I've unplugged that and thought all was well until another BSoD this...