Windows 10: Why does my laptop only have 128mb dedicated video memory

Discus and support Why does my laptop only have 128mb dedicated video memory in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good day I've just bought a Lenovo Ideapad 3 i5-1135G7 2.42 Ghz with intel iris xe 8gb ram. I can't play games like GTA IV or GTA V it lags so much in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tokzix, Sep 24, 2024 at 2:58 AM.

1. Tokzix Win User

Why does my laptop only have 128mb dedicated video memory

Good day I've just bought a Lenovo Ideapad 3 i5-1135G7 2.42 Ghz with intel iris xe 8gb ram. I can't play games like GTA IV or GTA V it lags so much in such a way that i can't even drive a car but my total graphics memory is 4123 mb why is the dedicated video memory 128mb shared memory 0mb

:)

2. Dedicated Video Memory.

Is there any way to increase the dedicated video memory? I just think mine is really low at 128MB only.

Terry Shivachi, Sep 24, 2024 at 3:05 AM
  3. Dedicated Video Memory

Hi people of the Microsoft community, I have a problem with my Dedicated Video Memory on my PC. The system says that the PC has a Total Available Graphics Memory of 4187mb, Shared System Memory of 4059mb and finally... Dedicated Video Memory of 128mb. That
    is a HUGE difference from the shared and total available graphics memories! Please help find a way on how I could increase or fix the dedicated video memory on my pc. I own a Windows 10 HP Pavillion with an Intel Core i5-4210U CPU 2.40GHz with 8GB of RAM and
    a 64 bit operating system.

Thank you in advance to anyone who has tried helping or answering this problem,

Jeff

4. Why does my laptop only have 128mb dedicated video memory

Dedicated Video Memory

Before I proceed, I need an expert's opinion, someone who knows what they are talking about.

Is it possible to increase dedicated video memory in Windows 10.

Now before all of you hurry to answer, I have been to almost every forum and I was almost convinced that it is impossible for a laptop since the setting is no where in the laptop bios(only in the PC bios).

This is what changed my mind:

When I had windows 8.1, my dedicated video memory was 0mb and available graphics memory was about 1200mb , I was convinced by every forum online that it would never change BBBBUUUTTTT when I upgraded to windows 10, all of a sudden the dedicated video memory
    became 128mb and available graphics memory became 4176mb...hence my conclusion is that it can be changed, the question is, how?...if you have no idea please don't answer.

Surface pro 3

intel i7 hd 5000

windows 10(formerly windows 8.1)

HillarySsemakula, Sep 24, 2024 at 3:05 AM
Thema:

Why does my laptop only have 128mb dedicated video memory

1. Why does my laptop only have 128mb dedicated video memory - Similar Threads - Why does laptop

2. Why does my laptop only have 128mb dedicated video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop only have 128mb dedicated video memory: Good day I've just bought a Lenovo Ideapad 3 i5-1135G7 2.42 Ghz with intel iris xe 8gb ram. I can't play games like GTA IV or GTA V it lags so much in such a way that i can't even drive a car but my total graphics memory is 4123 mb why is the dedicated video memory 128mb...
  3. Dedicated Video Memory problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dedicated Video Memory problem: I had a problem with VRAM 1 a week ago, well a week ago my Dedicated Video Memory was 512 now it has been reduced to 128 without any reason. I have tried many methods on Youtube, and Google but still not working! I really need help...
  4. Dedicated Video Memory problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated Video Memory problem: I had a problem with VRAM 1 a week ago, well a week ago my Dedicated Video Memory was 512 now it has been reduced to 128 without any reason. I have tried many methods on Youtube, and Google but still not working! I really need help...
  5. Dedicated video memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated video memory issue: Hi .. I'm having a slight issue with my new notebook. Since I like playing videogames I tried to increase the dedicated video memory by following some tips I found on YouTube. I had to press win+r to open "Run" and then I typed "regedit" .. being there I was asked to paste a...
  6. Dedicated video memory issue

Dedicated video memory issue: Hi .. I'm having a slight issue with my new notebook. Since I like playing videogames I tried to increase the dedicated video memory by following some tips I found on YouTube. I had to press win+r to open "Run" and then I typed "regedit" .. being there I was asked to paste a...
  7. Why my laptop uses only 128mb video memory instead of 8gb?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my laptop uses only 128mb video memory instead of 8gb?: My laptop has an Intel Iris Xe GPU with 8gb video memory but when I saw it in settings it showed this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-uses-only-128mb-video-memory-instead/b2bed27a-a900-454f-931f-99e7db0477c2
  8. Why my laptop uses only 128mb video memory instead of 8gb?

Why my laptop uses only 128mb video memory instead of 8gb?: My laptop has an Intel Iris Xe GPU with 8gb video memory but when I saw it in settings it showed this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-laptop-uses-only-128mb-video-memory-instead/b2bed27a-a900-454f-931f-99e7db0477c2
  9. MY GPU IS 3.9 GB BUT VIDEO RAM IS ONLY 128MB.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY GPU IS 3.9 GB BUT VIDEO RAM IS ONLY 128MB.: HI,I'M PRIYANSHU I AM USING DELL VOSTRO 3480 AND THE GRAHICS IS INTEL UHD 620. MY DEDICATED VIDEO RAM IS 128MB BUT GPU IS 3.9GB. WHEN I WAS PLAYING GTA 4 IS NOTICED TAHT THE GRAPHICS ARE AT THERE LEAST AND IT NOT INCRESED. WHEN I SEARCHED I GOT TO KOWN THAT MY INTEL...
  10. dedicated video memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dedicated video memory: Hello !!! i have lenovo ideapad s330 ,12 RAM. with intel UHD 620. Dedicated video memory is only 128 MB. should i change it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-video-memory/9fa677bb-a16d-4279-94b1-4b59cbd96227