Windows 10: Why does my laptop make bleep noises while playing an audio/video?

Discus and support Why does my laptop make bleep noises while playing an audio/video? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I sometimes hear bleep sounds when I am watching a youtube video, the wifi is turned off for a moment, and then it is connected, I am getting this 6-7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anonymous-user-windows11, May 15, 2024.

1. Why does my laptop make bleep noises while playing an audio/video?

I sometimes hear bleep sounds when I am watching a youtube video, the wifi is turned off for a moment, and then it is connected, I am getting this 6-7 times a day for a week. please let me know what could be the reason behind this and how can I resolve this issue?I have windows 11, HP laptop.

:)

anonymous-user-windows11, May 15, 2024
  2. D F5 Win User

Audio Enhancement Disabed but wont play audio or video

All the steps have been tried. I have been dealing with this issue since last week so many of the steps you suggested or sent had been tried already and a few more than once. The PC has been through a soft reset, a factory reset, and I also did your suggestion of the repair reset.

I am still getting the same issue. When the audio enhancement is not on the audio does not play, the test tone audio fails, no local video files can play either. No YouTube videos or any online video plays. Youtube screen will say an audio rendering issue. Local audio files will give error and say it is unsupported coding...0X8000FFFF, when the enhancement is on there is no issue at all

Drivers, Bios, chips etc are up to date. I have had this laptop for less than 2 months, so I did not really have any 3rd party software installed.

Troubleshooter even suggest disabling the enhancement but again...this is the problem.

3. Videos and audios Won't Play

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Are you able to play videos and audios using Windows Media player or other application with in your system?
    • Which browser are you using?
    • Does this issue occurs using different browser?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard

2. Type Troubleshooting and click Troubleshooting..

3. Click on view all (on the left panel)

4. Select Playing Audio troubleshooter

5. Follow the prompted steps to troubleshoot this issue.

6. Follow the same steps to troubleshoot
    Video playback.

Step 2: Also try to update drivers and check.

Follow the steps from the below link:

How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 15, 2024
  4. AAAesola Win User

Why does my laptop make bleep noises while playing an audio/video?

Laptop audio and video Issues

Hi, so I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop and I have been experiencing audio and video issues. When playing videos, the audio will slow down and start making buzzing static noises and the video (the laptop in general) would freeze or slow down.
    I have tried reinstalling the drivers and have updated the drivers but this hasn't fixed the issues. I was hoping for any advice or suggestions of what I can do to help. Thank you!

P.S.

I have taken it to computer care shops and they were unable to fix it and have deleted applications and files to free up some space. I also currently cannot afford to buy a new laptop, so any advice is extremely appreciated!

AAAesola, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Why does my laptop make bleep noises while playing an audio/video?

1. Why does my laptop make bleep noises while playing an audio/video? - Similar Threads - Why does laptop

2. Why does my laptop make bleep noises while playing an audio/video?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop make bleep noises while playing an audio/video?: I sometimes hear bleep sounds when I am watching a youtube video, the wifi is turned off for a moment, and then it is connected, I am getting this 6-7 times a day for a week. please let me know what could be the reason behind this and how can I resolve this issue?I have...
  3. Why does my laptop's audio become distorted for a second while watching videos and playing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop's audio become distorted for a second while watching videos and playing...: I noticed this first while playing video game on my laptop. Whenever there are a lot of activities happening on the screen, the audio distorts for a second. The video does not get affected by it; and there are no video spikes and no lags. Just the audio distorting for a...
  4. Why does my laptop's audio become distorted for a second while watching videos and playing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop's audio become distorted for a second while watching videos and playing...: I noticed this first while playing video game on my laptop. Whenever there are a lot of activities happening on the screen, the audio distorts for a second. The video does not get affected by it; and there are no video spikes and no lags. Just the audio distorting for a...
  5. Why does my laptop's audio become distorted for a second while watching videos and playing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. About visual noises while playing videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About visual noises while playing videos: Hello. Im a teacher and I want to ask about a problem Our PC has. Previously Windows 10 32bit was installed on the system and everything was working fine, but recently we upgraded the RAM to 7GB, and in order to be able to use all the RAM more than 4GB which 32bit systems...
  7. About visual noises while playing videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About visual noises while playing videos: Hello. Im a teacher and I want to ask about a problem Our PC has. Previously Windows 10 32bit was installed on the system and everything was working fine, but recently we upgraded the RAM to 7GB, and in order to be able to use all the RAM more than 4GB which 32bit systems...
  8. Why does my laptop make bleeping sounds at sporadic intervals?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my laptop make bleeping sounds at sporadic intervals?: Why does my laptop make bleeping sounds at sporadic intervals? It's just one bleep at a time. Is that a BIOS error code? I'm using Windows 10 21H1 180275
  9. Laptop makes buzzing noises while playing audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop makes buzzing noises while playing audio: My laptop speaker makes random buzzing/static sound whenever i play audio. The weird thing is whenever i plug in headphones or use wireless speakers, i can hear the sound through that too. I have tried everything, from reinstalling the sound drivers manually, to letting...
  10. Bleeping noise slowing my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bleeping noise slowing my computer: So one day I'm using my computer and I lend it to my dad. Then I get it back and now when I type on it there's a weird continuous beeping sound that slows my computer when I type anything. I can't find anything on the internet about this. Filter, toggle, and sticky keys are...