Windows 10: why does my laptop keep spamming random keys

Discus and support why does my laptop keep spamming random keys in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the problem started a couple days ago. just randomly whenever i use a typing space my laptop will spam random keys and i have to click a random key to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Awur Mayom, May 19, 2024.

1. why does my laptop keep spamming random keys

the problem started a couple days ago. just randomly whenever i use a typing space my laptop will spam random keys and i have to click a random key to get it to stop. this has been specifically happening these keys: 9 ] j. i've tried taking the keys out and cleaning them thinking that was the problem but it still persisted. i've reset my laptop, updated it, ran a antivirus scan, un-installed my keyboard drivers then restarting, test the keys and resetting them with a program but nothing has worked. i don't know if it's just a hardware issue but it's seriously just annoying. does anyone know wh

:)

Awur Mayom, May 19, 2024

2. Keyboard spammed random keys

Hi there,

just to get this off the get-go; I have a laptop with windows 11.

30 Minutes ago, my keyboard or something was spamming like all keys at once, which ended in it starting to open random files and programs by probably also spamming enter a couple times. I tried restarting windows to no avail. It even start to spam keys in the login window. After 3 reboots it randomly stopped. I started a smart scan via an AV and it returned nothing, currently waiting for it to finish it's scan of all files.
    My problem right now is, that I can't open the settings or the file system as they crash immediatly after opening them. I can run cmd and every other app on my pc though even as administrator.

I am not sure why this is happening, but has anyone ever seen something similar?

And are there any solutions?

Luca G Perri, May 19, 2024
  3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

Redirecting

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 19, 2024
  4. why does my laptop keep spamming random keys

My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new keyboard and using that one instead of the built in keyboard. Nothing seems to work and this problem won't stop. The spamming goes nonstop and at random occasions, starting to even lag my computer.

I've looked to see if anyone else had these problems and did what they did but it hasn't worked, I even reset my computer, please help me fix this.

Eliandrea Smith, May 19, 2024
Thema:

why does my laptop keep spamming random keys

1. why does my laptop keep spamming random keys - Similar Threads - why does laptop

2. My laptop keeps randomly spamming a bunch of keys randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps randomly spamming a bunch of keys randomly.: If this helps, I use an external keyboard, but I don't think it causes the problem This issue began last night, I was minding my own business and suddenly a bunch of keys just came out of nowhere, the only thing that could fix it was shutting my laptop down, but it just...
  3. My laptop keeps randomly spamming a bunch of keys randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps randomly spamming a bunch of keys randomly.: If this helps, I use an external keyboard, but I don't think it causes the problem This issue began last night, I was minding my own business and suddenly a bunch of keys just came out of nowhere, the only thing that could fix it was shutting my laptop down, but it just...
  4. why does my laptop keep spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my laptop keep spamming random keys: the problem started a couple days ago. just randomly whenever i use a typing space my laptop will spam random keys and i have to click a random key to get it to stop. this has been specifically happening these keys: 9 ] j. i've tried taking the keys out and cleaning them...
  5. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

My keyboard keeps spamming random keys: My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new...
  6. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard keeps spamming random keys: My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new...
  7. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Laptop keeps spamming * key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps spamming * key: Hello,I have an issue where my laptop started to spam * constantly, whenever I click to a text box, it keeps adding * non-stop. At least the issue is not present during log-in so I can write the password, but after that it happens constantly. Sometimes when I press * myself,...
  9. Laptop keeps spamming * key

Laptop keeps spamming * key: Hello,I have an issue where my laptop started to spam * constantly, whenever I click to a text box, it keeps adding * non-stop. At least the issue is not present during log-in so I can write the password, but after that it happens constantly. Sometimes when I press * myself,...
  10. Keys randomly keep spamming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keys randomly keep spamming: Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes... since yesterday my computer has started to at random intervals spam the "1" key Only spams this key, I have searched online and tried various methods Turning off sticky keys, booting into safemode,...