Windows 10: Why does my computer restart when I try to start it

Discus and support Why does my computer restart when I try to start it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to start my computer it flashes a blue screen for a second and then restarts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Solenoid99, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Why does my computer restart when I try to start it

When I try to start my computer it flashes a blue screen for a second and then restarts

:)

Solenoid99, Aug 21, 2022
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Aug 21, 2022
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 21, 2022
  4. Itachi89 Win User

Why does my computer restart when I try to start it

Computer restarts!

Hey everyone, I have a problem with my computer that just recently started to happen.
    My computer restarts whenever I go to play a game, and only then!

I have never had this problem before and it just started happening, I am almost 100% sure it is because of overheating, when I start my computer it's on 42, whenever I start a game it quickly rises to about 53-55 then restarts..
    I have a Asus K8N motherboard and I cant find anywhere in the BIOS on how to stop it from restarting!

Please help me! *Smile Why does my computer restart when I try to start it :)

Itachi89, Aug 21, 2022
Thema:

Why does my computer restart when I try to start it

1. Why does my computer restart when I try to start it - Similar Threads - Why does computer

2. Why does my computer say this when I try to uninstall valorant?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer say this when I try to uninstall valorant?: I had it in the recycle bin and deleted it from there, however i still get the message. I also did try searching for the file itself on my pc and nothing showed up, is there anyway to know if it is fully deleted and how to remove the annoying icon of it when I am on the...
  3. Why does my computer say this when I try to uninstall valorant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer say this when I try to uninstall valorant?: I had it in the recycle bin and deleted it from there, however i still get the message. I also did try searching for the file itself on my pc and nothing showed up, is there anyway to know if it is fully deleted and how to remove the annoying icon of it when I am on the...
  4. why does my computer restart when loading in to a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my computer restart when loading in to a game?: My computer keeps getting a black screen and then restarts when i load in to a game.This happened last weekend since then i have gotten a new PSU on Thursday which seem to have fixed it until today Sunday im getting the black screen and restarts again....
  5. why does my computer restart when loading in to a game?

why does my computer restart when loading in to a game?: My computer keeps getting a black screen and then restarts when i load in to a game.This happened last weekend since then i have gotten a new PSU on Thursday which seem to have fixed it until today Sunday im getting the black screen and restarts again....
  6. Why does my computer bluescreen when i try and update it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my computer bluescreen when i try and update it?: My windows 10 computer is telling me that i can update it but evey time i try it blue screens with a stop code 0xc000021a and after the blue screen goes away it trys automatic repair and after that fails it says its undoing changes and then it boots to windows. I've tried to...
  7. Why does my computer bluescreen when i try and update it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer bluescreen when i try and update it?: My windows 10 computer is telling me that i can update it but evey time i try it blue screens with a stop code 0xc000021a and after the blue screen goes away it trys automatic repair and after that fails it says its undoing changes and then it boots to windows. I've tried to...
  8. Why does my computer bluescreen when i try and update it?

9. Why does my computer restart when I try to start it

Why does my computer restart when I try to start it: When I try to start my computer it flashes a blue screen for a second and then restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-restart-when-i-try-to-start/ecede717-88f1-4d63-aa99-c6e82df29080
  10. Why Does my Computer Reset Everything When I Restart it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why Does my Computer Reset Everything When I Restart it?: I restarted my computer because it was running a bit slow, but when I signed back in my pictures, apps, wallpaper, and everything was wiped clean. This is a new computer, specifically a HP Slim Desktop 290-p0056. Why does my computer reset everything when I restart it? Please...