Windows 10: Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?

Discus and support Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sauda Cooper, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?

Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?

:)

Sauda Cooper, Apr 23, 2024

2. camera not working

If you have the camera connected to the computer, I would suggest that you disconnect the camera and then try to open the Camera app.

If the camera app opens, follow the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + C” from your keyboard to open “Charms bar”.
    • Select “Settings” option.
    • Select “Permissions” option.
    • Turn on “Allow this app to access your: Webcam and Microphone” option.
    • Lose the app by pressing “Alt key + F4” from your keyboard.
    • Reopen the Camera app.
    • Connect your camera and then check how this app works.
    Goodluck!

Gina_on_the_thread, Apr 23, 2024
  3. Candy Crush Saga Stopped working.

Tried both the steps listed above and neither of them worked. Reset the computer after the clean boot, rebooted the computer, but still have the same issue. Just got a different error code that now reads: 0x80246007.

I suppose that I can uninstall Candy Crush Saga, but then I assume I will loose everything I have done and be back to the very beginning?

Any other suggestions or help that you can offer?

Thanks,

Jim Fiedler

JamesFiedler, Apr 23, 2024
  4. jekiboi20 Win User

Camera is green

Hi GeorgiaPeach,

Welcome to the forum!

You can try these steps and see if it will make any difference:

• Power cycle
    1. Turn off the phone then remove the back cover and the battery.

2. Reinsert the battery and the back cover then turn on your phone.

• Reset your camera settings
    1. Go to Settings.

2. Swipe to Application settings.

3. Choose Photos+camera.

4. Select Reset camera.

If the issue still persists, you can try to perform the steps provided on this link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2749480. If the steps on the link will not work, I suggest that you
    visit the nearest Nokia repair facility for it to be repaired. See this link: Nokia and HMD phones support to check the repair facility near your area.

jekiboi20, Apr 23, 2024
Thema:

1. Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio? - Similar Threads - Why does computer

2. Why does my computer BSOD when I turn back on the display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer BSOD when I turn back on the display?: I have a Windows 11 Lenovo PC with an AMD 7800 xt video card. I've been having an issue -- even after a fresh install -- where the computer blue screen of deaths when I turn back on my monitor. For example, I leave the room for an hour so I turn off the monitor. When I...
  3. Why does my computer BSOD when I turn back on the display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer BSOD when I turn back on the display?: I have a Windows 11 Lenovo PC with an AMD 7800 xt video card. I've been having an issue -- even after a fresh install -- where the computer blue screen of deaths when I turn back on my monitor. For example, I leave the room for an hour so I turn off the monitor. When I...
  4. Why does it take forever for my computer to load when I turn it on??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it take forever for my computer to load when I turn it on??: My computer runs Windows 10 and I use Edge. As stated before, I am a senior and certainly not tech savvy by any stretch of the imagination.I know that system updates are done automatically from time to time, and I see new stuff loaded all the time. It no doubt affects...
  5. Why does my computer crash when I turn on the camera with audio?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my computer crash when I turn on the camera with audio?: Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?Changed to a question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-crash-when-i-turn-on-the/1bf471e8-4022-4653-9d7f-4ce0532d0fc1
  6. Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?: Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-crush-when-i-turn-on-the/1bf471e8-4022-4653-9d7f-4ce0532d0fc1
  7. Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?: Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-crush-when-i-turn-on-the/1bf471e8-4022-4653-9d7f-4ce0532d0fc1
  8. Why does my camera crash my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my camera crash my computer?: Every time I use the camera app on my Surface Pro 7, it always seems to crash my computer when i close it or soon afterwards.. Why does this happen and is there a solution?...
  9. why does my camera turn itself off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why does my camera turn itself off: why does my camera turn itself off during a zoom meeting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-camera-turn-itself-off/f16c5bb8-aa71-43e5-87ba-25e7d6caf76c
  10. Why does my computer screen not turn on when I disconnect HDMI?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Why does my computer screen not turn on when I disconnect HDMI?: I'm trying to find out why my laptop screen doesn't turn on after I disconnect HDMI that was set in "second screen only" mode. I have a Hewlett Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dh1xxx running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. If someone could inform me on how to resolve this issue that...