Windows 10: Why does MSN open when i hold right click, then left click?

Discus and support Why does MSN open when i hold right click, then left click? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I hold right click, then press left click, it will open MSN.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nathan Madigan, Jul 9, 2024.

1. Why does MSN open when i hold right click, then left click?

When I hold right click, then press left click, it will open MSN.

:)

Nathan Madigan, Jul 9, 2024

2. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Jul 9, 2024
  3. Windows 10 Issues with Right and Left Mouse Click

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the delay.

Follow the steps mentioned below and check if the issue is resolved:

Step 1:

I would like to suggest that you log into Safe Mode with networking and check if the issue persist, if not try the steps below.

Step2:

I suggest that you update your drivers. Follow the steps below to perform an update.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand “Mice and other pointing devices”.
    • Find and double-click graphic adapter
      from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 driver for your computer and check.
    Step 3: Download drivers for 8.1 and install in compatibility mode. Follow the steps below to do so:

• Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Jul 9, 2024
  4. Why does MSN open when i hold right click, then left click?

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

Why does MSN open when i hold right click, then left click?

1. Why does MSN open when i hold right click, then left click? - Similar Threads - Why does MSN

2. Why does MSN open when i hold right click, then left click?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does MSN open when i hold right click, then left click?: When I hold right click, then press left click, it will open MSN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-msn-open-when-i-hold-right-click-then/8c66058b-e6c3-4d80-820e-a06417f0aa44
  3. Why does MSN open when i hold right click, then left click?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does MSN open when i hold right click, then left click?: When I hold right click, then press left click, it will open MSN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-msn-open-when-i-hold-right-click-then/8c66058b-e6c3-4d80-820e-a06417f0aa44
  4. holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move

in Windows 10 Gaming
    holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move: so im using a windows 11 home laptop with a trackpad, and in most games, when you hold right click and move the camera moves freely. but my trackpad dosent do that and it thinks im holding left click and not right click. i need help because this makes it very hard to use...
  5. holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move

holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move: so im using a windows 11 home laptop with a trackpad, and in most games, when you hold right click and move the camera moves freely. but my trackpad dosent do that and it thinks im holding left click and not right click. i need help because this makes it very hard to use...
  6. Touchpad: Holding down right click only presses right click once then holds down left click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad: Holding down right click only presses right click once then holds down left click...: I've been trying to fix a problem with this laptop's touchpad. Whenever I hold down right click, it only presses right click once and then holds down left click. This is super inconvenient whenever I hop on to play Minecraft whenever I don't have access to my PC or mouse....
  7. Touchpad: Holding down right click only presses right click once then holds down left click...

Touchpad: Holding down right click only presses right click once then holds down left click...: I've been trying to fix a problem with this laptop's touchpad. Whenever I hold down right click, it only presses right click once and then holds down left click. This is super inconvenient whenever I hop on to play Minecraft whenever I don't have access to my PC or mouse....
  8. Why does any window close when I press , Left click and Right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does any window close when I press , Left click and Right click: Sometimes I play video games when I aim, I press right click and then left click to shoot. Soon after the window closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-any-window-close-when-i-press-left-click/a4426fa5-f0c3-4acd-8410-3d151a521abe
  9. Why does any window close when I press , Left click and Right click

Why does any window close when I press , Left click and Right click: Sometimes I play video games when I aim, I press right click and then left click to shoot. Soon after the window closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-any-window-close-when-i-press-left-click/a4426fa5-f0c3-4acd-8410-3d151a521abe
  10. When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens: Ive been trying to figure out how to fix the problem bit cant find a solution my mouse woeks fine when im running safe mode and i also tried didsabling human interfaces in task manager but then when i hold right and keft click the left click wont register the only other...