Windows 10: Why does Microsoft release untested and unstable sign-in solutions in their OS?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft release untested and unstable sign-in solutions in their OS? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suddenly my Windows PIN stopped working. When I try to reset my pin, it say, "something went wrong, can't reset my PIN". Why do you trouble the users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by raveendran v, Jun 28, 2024.

1. Why does Microsoft release untested and unstable sign-in solutions in their OS?

Suddenly my Windows PIN stopped working. When I try to reset my pin, it say, "something went wrong, can't reset my PIN". Why do you trouble the users by releasing unstable solutions?

:)

raveendran v, Jun 28, 2024

2. Microsoft and Motorola Solutions Sign Licensing Agreement

Microsoft Corp. announced on Monday a patent licensing agreement with Motorola Solutions, Inc., a leading provider of communication solutions and services for enterprise and government customers. The license provides worldwide coverage under Microsoft's patent portfolio for Motorola Solutions' devices running the Android platform and Chrome OS operating system.

"Microsoft and Motorola Solutions share a respect for intellectual property and a commitment to fair and reasonable patent licensing programs," said Nick Psyhogeos, general manager, associate general counsel, IP licensing of the Innovation and Intellectual Property Group at Microsoft. "Microsoft prefers licensing to litigation, since licensing is a more effective way to share technology and accelerate the pace of innovation."

"Our Motorola Solutions communications technology works best for everyone when it is backed with robust intellectual property and patents," said Joe White, vice president of Enterprise Mobile Computing, Motorola Solutions. "We are pleased to have agreed upon a solution that allows our customers to purchase Android products from Motorola Solutions with confidence."

Cristian_25H, Jun 28, 2024
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Why does Microsoft release untested and unstable sign-in solutions in their OS? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jun 28, 2024
  4. Why does Microsoft release untested and unstable sign-in solutions in their OS?

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Jun 28, 2024
Thema:

Why does Microsoft release untested and unstable sign-in solutions in their OS?

1. Why does Microsoft release untested and unstable sign-in solutions in their OS? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does Microsoft release untested and unstable sign-in solutions in their OS?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does Microsoft release untested and unstable sign-in solutions in their OS?: Suddenly my Windows PIN stopped working. When I try to reset my pin, it say, "something went wrong, can't reset my PIN". Why do you trouble the users by releasing unstable solutions?...
  3. Why does Microsoft release untested and unstable sign-in solutions in their OS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft release untested and unstable sign-in solutions in their OS?: Suddenly my Windows PIN stopped working. When I try to reset my pin, it say, "something went wrong, can't reset my PIN". Why do you trouble the users by releasing unstable solutions?...
  4. Unstable OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unstable OS: Why does your ****-**** operating system crash so much? After the most recent "update", over which I no longer have control, I have had 3 blue screen crashes requiring a restart due to a "problem with your computer". The main problem with my computer is YOUR operating system....
  5. Unstable OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unstable OS: Why does your ****-**** operating system crash so much? After the most recent "update", over which I no longer have control, I have had 3 blue screen crashes requiring a restart due to a "problem with your computer". The main problem with my computer is YOUR operating system....
  6. Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?: When I try to sign in to my account in the Microsoft store, it says that I am not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. I cannot send feedback about this issue, because I would need to download an app from the microsoft store, which I cannot do since I cannot sign...
  7. Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?: When I try to sign in to my account in the Microsoft store, it says that I am not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. I cannot send feedback about this issue, because I would need to download an app from the microsoft store, which I cannot do since I cannot sign...
  8. Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. unstable os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unstable os: Why do people continue to tolerate an unstable operating system? Why have I not switched to Apple yet? Twenty years of crashes XP is the exception, I'm never buying a Windows machine again. This is BS. You can't blame it on non Microsoft software, because the same...
  10. OS unstability immediatly when installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS unstability immediatly when installed: Hi everyone, my OS has been unstable since the first day i installed win10 (months ago) when changing my XPS motherboard. First of all, this isnt hardware related. Its windows and windows only that crashes. I installed win10 with a version that DELL's delivered. It...