Windows 10: Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing

Discus and support Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have seen posts and replies on this issue. I am having the issues on my Epson ET-5850 printer. It prints "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1 Host:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by William R Till, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing

I have seen posts and replies on this issue. I am having the issues on my Epson ET-5850 printer. It prints "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1 Host: localhost" every time the printer connects.I am using Microsoft 11 Pro. SHOULD NOT HAVE UPGRADED!!!I am connected via USB. I was connected via wireless and worked great with Microsoft 10, but after Microsoft 11 upgrade, the wireless option won't work and USB is the only way to print. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software and drivers.I have uninstalled the fax and scanner modules and then reinstalled...Microsoft, its has to be YOUR pr

:)

William R Till, Feb 11, 2023

2. canon mf451dw keeps printing ""GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus Http/1.1 Host: localhost" - Canon says this is a MS problem how do I fix?

canon mf451dw keeps printing ""GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus Http/1.1 Host: localhost" - Canon says this is a MS problem how do I fix?

GregoryMarko, Feb 11, 2023
  3. Printer constantly prints "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: Localhost" after it wakes up from Sleep following Windows upgrade

I have a Brother MFC-L37500CDW multi-function printer/scanner. Was working fine. Upgraded to Windows 11 and now whenever it wakes up from sleeping, it prints a 2-line page saying:

Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1

Host: Localhost

Uninstalled Printer, reinstalled -- no change

Updated printer firmware -- no change

Switched USB cable to another USB port -- no change

From what I have seen on multiple forums, this is happening with multiple printers and multiple brands. The only constant is they are all connected via USB and all started happening when upgraded to Windows 11.

Steve Bump, Feb 11, 2023
  4. Jan123 Win User

Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Feb 11, 2023
Thema:

Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing

1. Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing - Similar Threads - Why does eSCL

2. Stop printing error GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop printing error GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1: When is Microsoft going to fix this error?? I recently purchased a new Brother printer and am getting this printing error. I have done all of the steps that Brother suggests and all of the steps that others have suggested but continue to get this error message. I have been...
  3. Stop printing error GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop printing error GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1: When is Microsoft going to fix this error?? I recently purchased a new Brother printer and am getting this printing error. I have done all of the steps that Brother suggests and all of the steps that others have suggested but continue to get this error message. I have been...
  4. GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost printing on pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost printing on pages: Win11, new HP computer Epson WF7710 printerGET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost prints so often whether I'm using the computer or not. It does this repeatedly. I turn the printer off so I don't waste paper and ink. I've tried all the fixes on various sites but...
  5. GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost printing on pages

GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost printing on pages: Win11, new HP computer Epson WF7710 printerGET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost prints so often whether I'm using the computer or not. It does this repeatedly. I turn the printer off so I don't waste paper and ink. I've tried all the fixes on various sites but...
  6. Printer printing pages with message get/escl/scannerstatus/http/1.1

Printer printing pages with message get/escl/scannerstatus/http/1.1: I have a Brother printer MFC-L3770CDW and the printer prints page with ... GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus/HTTP/1.1 I have done all the steps in the forum even contacted Brother and was told its a Microsoft issue .what do i do to fix this issue...
  7. Printer printing pages with message get/escl/scannerstatus/http/1.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer printing pages with message get/escl/scannerstatus/http/1.1: I have a Brother printer MFC-L3770CDW and the printer prints page with ... GET/eSCL/ScannerStatus/HTTP/1.1 I have done all the steps in the forum even contacted Brother and was told its a Microsoft issue .what do i do to fix this issue...
  8. How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop printing GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost: Same question, just new day. Does anyone have a "real" solution to the constant printing of GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1 Host: localhost? I have a Brother printer, but it appears it happens with most printers. I'm wasting about 40 pages a month to this nonsense....
  9. Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1" keep printing: I have seen posts and replies on this issue. I am having the issues on my Epson ET-5850 printer. It prints "Get /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1:1 Host: localhost" every time the printer connects.I am using Microsoft 11 Pro. SHOULD NOT HAVE UPGRADED!!!I am connected via USB. I was...
  10. canon mf451dw keeps printing ""GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus Http/1.1 Host: localhost" - Canon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    canon mf451dw keeps printing ""GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus Http/1.1 Host: localhost" - Canon...: canon mf451dw keeps printing ""GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus Http/1.1 Host: localhost" - Canon says this is a MS problem how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-mf451dw-keeps-printing-get-esclscannerstatus/86f1d91a-5531-4d66-8d2f-af0957b28988