Windows 10: why do windows 11 give a blinding flash when changing pages or logging on on websites?

Discus and support why do windows 11 give a blinding flash when changing pages or logging on on websites? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's intolerable now, and it's causing headaches and vision problems now !!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrea C1, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Andrea C1 Win User

why do windows 11 give a blinding flash when changing pages or logging on on websites?

It's intolerable now, and it's causing headaches and vision problems now !!

:)

Andrea C1, Sep 18, 2023

2. Change photo on log-in page

Hi Audrey's,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• When you say, "generic circle above my log-in name" what exactly are you referring to?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Account.
    • Under Accounts, select the option "Your account".
    • Under Your picture, click on
      Browse
      option and you may select the picture of your choice so that it is display on your account sign-in page.
    If the above steps doesn't work, I want you to send us a screenshot of the issue so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 18, 2023
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Page not fully loading with Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge for windows 10 version 1903

Hi Ari,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Are you aware of any changes that happened on the PC prior to which you were not facing this issue?
    • Is the issue specific to a website or does it persist across all the websites?

The issue could be due to some settings that could’ve changed during the updates. I would suggest you to install the updates, if any pending, and see if the issue persists. Refer to the article
    Update Windows 10 to know how to check for updates.

Meanwhile, you may also want to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the following articles and see if it works for you:

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 18, 2023
  4. djbbenn Win User

why do windows 11 give a blinding flash when changing pages or logging on on websites?

Blind flash

If you did the flash before you'll see just how easy it is to blind flash. As long as you don't get errors that is. *Roll Eyes why do windows 11 give a blinding flash when changing pages or logging on on websites? :rolleyes:

-Dan

djbbenn, Sep 18, 2023
Thema:

1. why do windows 11 give a blinding flash when changing pages or logging on on websites? - Similar Threads - why blinding flash

2. Teaching windows 11 for blind person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teaching windows 11 for blind person: Hi,I have a blind friend who wants to work on computer. How can I start teaching her windows? Are there any helping tools for Arabic blind people in windows. Guid me please.Thanks,Abdulaziz...
  3. Teaching windows 11 for blind person

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teaching windows 11 for blind person: Hi,I have a blind friend who wants to work on computer. How can I start teaching her windows? Are there any helping tools for Arabic blind people in windows. Guid me please.Thanks,Abdulaziz...
  4. why do windows 11 give a blinding flash when changing pages or logging on on websites?

why do windows 11 give a blinding flash when changing pages or logging on on websites?: It's intolerable now, and it's causing headaches and vision problems now !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-windows-11-give-a-blinding-flash-when/ea758852-2c07-40ec-b226-0e077bbd6414
  5. Windows is logging out of every website, and changing my personilzasion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is logging out of every website, and changing my personilzasion: Whenever I am shutting down my windows 11 computer its getting logged out of every website like Google, whatsapp, etc. It changes the personalization like it changes my dark mode to light mode . it also logged out of Microsoft apps like word, excel etc. The first time it...
  6. Some of the page crashed on every website that I'm logged into the program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the page crashed on every website that I'm logged into the program: After when i logged into my account on Youtube and reloaded it said "page crashed". Then i try to play Roblox on every website the page crashed too even logged it or not. I tried most the things it didn't work to just play or watch Youtube on my PC, but it works on other...
  7. Some of the page crashed on every website that I'm logged into the program

Some of the page crashed on every website that I'm logged into the program: After when i logged into my account on Youtube and reloaded it said "page crashed". Then i try to play Roblox on every website the page crashed too even logged it or not. I tried most the things it didn't work to just play or watch Youtube on my PC, but it works on other...
  8. Some of the page crashed on every website that I'm logged into the program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. why Windows screen is flickering or flashing after logging in ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why Windows screen is flickering or flashing after logging in ?: To resolve this issue, please updateOffice to the newest version. Since the screen is flashing, you will need to do this using a command line. Please see this article for step by step instructions: Windows screen is flickering or flashing after logging in....
  10. Windows when logging in gives system service exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows when logging in gives system service exception: Recently my pc has been having problems where when i attempt to log in to my windows 10 dell inspirion 5555 laptop it immediately crashes with a system service error. This problem however first originated from a driver problem. I ran an acpi shutdown on my computer. Upon...