Windows 10: Why Do I not have full access to my PC it's important

Discus and support Why Do I not have full access to my PC it's important in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I own a Laptop which came with Windows 10 pre-installed and I upgraded to Windows 11 about a 6 months ago today randomly I got an error message from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ElectroDragon76, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Why Do I not have full access to my PC it's important

So I own a Laptop which came with Windows 10 pre-installed and I upgraded to Windows 11 about a 6 months ago today randomly I got an error message from Windows Defender about Trojanwin32/AgentTesla and I wasn't able to do anything about so then I saw a tutorial on this very website which required me to delete the quarantined items from Windows Defender file location and I tried it first got a message that I do not have permission of that folder and said I need to press continue to *PERMANENTLY* get access to that said folder but it said Access Denied and said I need to use the Security Tab to

:)

ElectroDragon76, Dec 31, 2023

2. Importing photos

Hi Susie,

Is the phone not recognized or is it not importing the pictures automatically?

Is Nokia PC suite installed in your PC? Is that not recognizing the phone as well?

I would suggest you to open device manager and check if the device is listed in the device manager. Right click on the start button and click on Device manager. Check if the device is listed there . If it is listed, right click on the entry and click update
    driver. If the device is not listed, check if the device is listed under other categories. I would also suggest you to click on the 'View' menu button and click on "show hidden devices' and check if you find any entries related to your phone. Try these steps
    and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Dec 31, 2023
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Guidance needed to setup my Home PC access over Internet through browser

I wasn't giving steps on how to get RDP working, that is covered plenty of other places, I just give the steps to make it secure.

RDP. If they aren't tracking your Web browsing, I doubt they are going to track RDP.

And if you start the session from the command prompt it doesn't even put the address in the MRU list.

Though the question that needs to be asked now is, what are you using for your VM lab?

newtekie1, Dec 31, 2023
  4. Why Do I not have full access to my PC it's important

Unable to access headphones and import photos from iPhone to the system running Windows 10

Hello Susan,

I regret for the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the headphones and importing photos on to your system. We will help you with this issue.

Let us know additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access headphones on your device?
    • How exactly are you trying to import photos from iPhone to your system?

Let us try the below steps to access the headphones on your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to connect the headphones to different device and check if the headphone is working fine. This will help us to detect if the issue is with headphone.

If headphones are working fine on other devices, try to connect the headphones to different ports on the PC in the questions and check if it is working fine. This will help us to know if the issue is with ports.

Step 2: If the headphones/ iPhone device is not detected on your computer try to run
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter as it checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

To import photos from iPhone, I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Anish A Kumar on August 11, 2015 and check if it helps.

Importing specific pictures from iphone in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 31, 2023
Thema:

Why Do I not have full access to my PC it's important

1. Why Do I not have full access to my PC it's important - Similar Threads - Why full access

2. Why does my Wi-Fi have full bars but have to internet access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Wi-Fi have full bars but have to internet access.: My Wi-Fi keeps on saying that i have full bars but i have no internet access and I'm still connected to my home network. This can happen at any time and its very frequent . For example I'll be playing a video games at it will kick me out of the game because I'm not connected...
  3. WHY DO I NOT HAVE OWNER ACCESS TO MY OWN PC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DO I NOT HAVE OWNER ACCESS TO MY OWN PC !!!!!!!!!!!!!: WHY DO I NOT HAVE OWNER ACCESS TO MY OWN PC THAT I BOUGHT WHEN I TRY TO DO ANYTHING IT ASKES ME DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS APP TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR DEVICE IT ONLY SAYS NO AND IT SAYS TO CONTINUE ENER AN ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD AND I CANT IT DOSNT SHOW ME IT...
  4. WHY DO I NOT HAVE OWNER ACCESS TO MY OWN PC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY DO I NOT HAVE OWNER ACCESS TO MY OWN PC !!!!!!!!!!!!!: WHY DO I NOT HAVE OWNER ACCESS TO MY OWN PC THAT I BOUGHT WHEN I TRY TO DO ANYTHING IT ASKES ME DO YOU WANT TO ALLOW THIS APP TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR DEVICE IT ONLY SAYS NO AND IT SAYS TO CONTINUE ENER AN ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD AND I CANT IT DOSNT SHOW ME IT...
  5. WHY DO I NOT HAVE OWNER ACCESS TO MY OWN PC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Why Do I not have full access to my PC it's important

Why Do I not have full access to my PC it's important: So I own a Laptop which came with Windows 10 pre-installed and I upgraded to Windows 11 about a 6 months ago today randomly I got an error message from Windows Defender about Trojanwin32/AgentTesla and I wasn't able to do anything about so then I saw a tutorial on this very...
  7. i do not have full access to my comuter but i am the only user of the pc

i do not have full access to my comuter but i am the only user of the pc: i cant even delete my files in my pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-full-access-to-my-comuter-but-i-am/669ed02c-9e06-492f-829a-284e78122434
  8. i do not have full access to my comuter but i am the only user of the pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i do not have full access to my comuter but i am the only user of the pc: i cant delete my files in my pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-full-access-to-my-comuter-but-i-am/669ed02c-9e06-492f-829a-284e78122434
  9. i do not have full access to my comuter but i am the only user of the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i do not have full access to my comuter but i am the only user of the pc: i cant delete my files in my pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-full-access-to-my-comuter-but-i-am/669ed02c-9e06-492f-829a-284e78122434
  10. Access is denied, but I have full access privileges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access is denied, but I have full access privileges: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GeckoGekkota [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffzfxa/access_is_denied_but_i_have_full_access_privileges/