Windows 10: Why do I keep receiving request for my password when I have notifications from Windows...

Discus and support Why do I keep receiving request for my password when I have notifications from Windows... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why do I keep receiving a request for my Microsoft password when I have turned off notifications in the link to Windows. And I have submitted my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anita Dennis, Jul 22, 2024.

1. Why do I keep receiving request for my password when I have notifications from Windows...

Why do I keep receiving a request for my Microsoft password when I have turned off notifications in the link to Windows. And I have submitted my password. How do I know this is Microsoft and that someone searching for passwords??

:)

Anita Dennis, Jul 22, 2024

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 22, 2024
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 22, 2024
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Why do I keep receiving request for my password when I have notifications from Windows...

no update notification

Hi Kent,

One possible cause why you're unable to receive notification is due to wrong configuration settings. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to receive notification before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel and select Security and Maintenance.
    • Choose Change Security and Maintenance settings.
    • Put a check on the check box.
    • Click OK.

This will allow you to disable/enable specific types of messages, including messages about Windows Update, Internet security settings, User Account Control, Windows Backup, and more.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

Why do I keep receiving request for my password when I have notifications from Windows...

1. Why do I keep receiving request for my password when I have notifications from Windows... - Similar Threads - Why keep receiving

2. Why do I keep receiving request for my password when I have notifications from Windows...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why do I keep receiving request for my password when I have notifications from Windows...: Why do I keep receiving a request for my Microsoft password when I have turned off notifications in the link to Windows. And I have submitted my password. How do I know this is Microsoft and that someone searching for passwords??...
  3. Why do I keep receiving request for my password when I have notifications from Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep receiving request for my password when I have notifications from Windows...: Why do I keep receiving a request for my Microsoft password when I have turned off notifications in the link to Windows. And I have submitted my password. How do I know this is Microsoft and that someone searching for passwords??...
  4. Why do I keep receiving request for my password when I have notifications from Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why do I have to request access from a parent when I'm the adult on the account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to request access from a parent when I'm the adult on the account?: I am trying to download apps on my new HP laptop however when I do, I have to "Send a request to a parent or adult on my account to approve my request"? I only have the one email listed on my account and I don't get any notification when I request access to anything even...
  6. Why do I have to request access from a parent when I'm the adult on the account?

Why do I have to request access from a parent when I'm the adult on the account?: I am trying to download apps on my new HP laptop however when I do, I have to "Send a request to a parent or adult on my account to approve my request"? I only have the one email listed on my account and I don't get any notification when I request access to anything even...
  7. When I send request to a contact I do not receive request from so contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I send request to a contact I do not receive request from so contacts: When I send request to some contacts, not all, I do not recieve what was requested<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-request-to-a-contact-i-do-not-receive/55aaa505-0e7d-4474-974f-1f200bd91669
  8. i keep receiving email on request to one-time password to login my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep receiving email on request to one-time password to login my account: i keep receiving email on request to one-time password to login my account But i have not requested this at all. So I worry somebody tries to hack my account. Cheers,...
  9. i keep receiving email on request to one-time password to login my account

i keep receiving email on request to one-time password to login my account: i keep receiving email on request to one-time password to login my account But i have not requested this at all. So I worry somebody tries to hack my account. Cheers,...
  10. I do not receive a notification in infocennter?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not receive a notification in infocennter?: Hi folks, I have a question about the InfoCenter, sometimes when I do a Windows Defender scan, there is no sound and no indication that the scan is finished, but sometimes it is because of something else. Ich erhalte keine Benachrichtigung im infocennter?