Windows 10: Why do i crash when i get this?

Discus and support Why do i crash when i get this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Usually, when I'm playing Fifa and on a Discord call at the same time, I randomly crash where the computer just restarts by itself. I checked the event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mikkel Kvist Andersen, Sep 30, 2024 at 5:37 PM.

1. Why do i crash when i get this?

Usually, when I'm playing Fifa and on a Discord call at the same time, I randomly crash where the computer just restarts by itself. I checked the event viewer and this message comes up every time I crash/restart: "A provider, IntelMEProv, has been registered in the Windows Management Instrumentation namespace root\Intel_ME to use the LocalSystem account. This account is privileged and the provider may cause a security violation if it do

:)

Mikkel Kvist Andersen, Sep 30, 2024 at 5:37 PM
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

4. Naki Win User

Why do i crash when i get this?

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Why do i crash when i get this?

1. Why do i crash when i get this? - Similar Threads - Why crash

2. Why do i crash when i get this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do i crash when i get this?: Usually, when I'm playing Fifa and on a Discord call at the same time, I randomly crash where the computer just restarts by itself. I checked the event viewer and this message comes up every time I crash/restart: "A provider, IntelMEProv, has been registered in the Windows...
  3. Why do i crash when i get this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do i crash when i get this?: Usually, when I'm playing Fifa and on a Discord call at the same time, I randomly crash where the computer just restarts by itself. I checked the event viewer and this message comes up every time I crash/restart: "A provider, IntelMEProv, has been registered in the Windows...
  4. Why do my Intel Drivers crash with each update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my Intel Drivers crash with each update?: The last two windows updates have crashed one or more of my Intel Drivers always WiFi and can't be fixed I just to wait a few days for it to fix its self. What do I do, stop updating my laptop?...
  5. Why do my Intel Drivers crash with each update?

Why do my Intel Drivers crash with each update?: The last two windows updates have crashed one or more of my Intel Drivers always WiFi and can't be fixed I just to wait a few days for it to fix its self. What do I do, stop updating my laptop?...
  6. Why is my windows 10 crashing after closing any game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my windows 10 crashing after closing any game?: Hello! I have suddenly faced with an issue with windows 10 freezing after closing any game i have. It does not crash when opening chrome tabs etc. Only when i open any game and close it, it freezes in 10 seconds or less. Alt+cntrl+del does not fix the freezing. When turning...
  7. Why my desktop always crash when I do nothing or playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my desktop always crash when I do nothing or playing video games: Why my desktop always crash when I do nothing or playing video games? These are the dmp files for my desktop.092424-9015-01.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-desktop-always-crash-when-i-do-nothing-or/1e2cce7e-53ec-4944-96b0-87ae702fd056
  8. Why my desktop always crash when I do nothing or playing video games

Why my desktop always crash when I do nothing or playing video games: Why my desktop always crash when I do nothing or playing video games? These are the dmp files for my desktop.092424-9015-01.zip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-desktop-always-crash-when-i-do-nothing-or/1e2cce7e-53ec-4944-96b0-87ae702fd056
  9. Why do I get blue screens and crashes my pc on all games and apps and also softwares? The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get blue screens and crashes my pc on all games and apps and also softwares? The...: I bought my pc not too long ago it is basically brand new. I keep crashing on random things such as discord or games any games actually and not only it crashes but it also blue screens most of the time and at random some times can you please let me know how to fix this or...
  10. Why do I get blue screens and crashes my pc on all games and apps and also softwares? The...

Why do I get blue screens and crashes my pc on all games and apps and also softwares? The...: I bought my pc not too long ago it is basically brand new. I keep crashing on random things such as discord or games any games actually and not only it crashes but it also blue screens most of the time and at random some times can you please let me know how to fix this or...