Windows 10: Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff?

Discus and support Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kennedy H., Dec 5, 2023.

1. Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff?

Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update happen the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the following circumstances, which don't line up. - Cannot copy/cut and paste files quickly unless the destination is a USB- Blender launches and files open fine, too paranoid to render anything right now- Can create backups of Minecraft worlds like normal-Uploading stuff to Google Drive is slow, not sure if that's

:)

Kennedy H., Dec 5, 2023

2. VRay and Blender rendering benchmarks

V-Ray and Blender are rendering benchmarks that are used by leading tech sites for hardware reviews. They can test variously both the CPU and the GPU. The CPU gets fully loaded with both these (like CineBench) Both are free. Blender Blender 3.5 - blender.org - Home of the Blender project - Free and Open 3D Creation Software Benchmark - Blender - Open Data
    Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff? 390632d1683746373t-vray-blender-rendering-benchmarks-blender-benchmark.png
    V-Ray Homepage - V-Ray Benchmark – test your CPU/GPU rendering power | Chaos Downloads Has three benchmarks available (see below). Registration is required if you want to register your scores in the developers online results.
    Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff? 390631d1683716949t-vray-blender-rendering-benchmarks-vray.png

Marcus Vinicus, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Kreij Win User
    Blender 2.48a released

I've have not been doing any graphics work lately so I got behind in keeping up on Blender releases.

The lastest version is 2.48a and was released on October 23rd.

Just a heads-up for any Blender users who are not aware of this latest release.

Kreij, Dec 5, 2023
  4. MegaMan Win User

Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff?

Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

I did that during the part where i set all the stuff to how LifeOnMars suggested

MegaMan, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff?

1. Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen and other weird stuff? - Similar Threads - Why did rendering

2. Laptop shutting down Suddenly While using blender render and blender viewport Animation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shutting down Suddenly While using blender render and blender viewport Animation: I am 3d Motion Design Artist . I use blender for most of my works ...but idk suddenly i am facing this issue. My laptop is shutting down itself while using blender and in event viewer its showing many warning signs like "Application 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA...
  3. Laptop shutting down Suddenly While using blender render and blender viewport Animation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shutting down Suddenly While using blender render and blender viewport Animation: I am 3d Motion Design Artist . I use blender for most of my works ...but idk suddenly i am facing this issue. My laptop is shutting down itself while using blender and in event viewer its showing many warning signs like "Application 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA...
  4. Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen?

Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update happen the day before this. Now, I'm dealing...
  5. Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why did rendering an animation in Blender give me a bluescreen?: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update happen the day before this. Now, I'm dealing...
  6. Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....

Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. The error code I got was 0x80800000000. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the...
  7. Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the following circumstances, which don't line...
  8. Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dealing with bizzare circumstances following BSOD whilst rendering an animation in Blender....: Yesterday, I was rendering the image sequence of an animation in Blender and got a bluescreen after some frames. After restarting, I had to update my graphics driver. Had a Windows update the day before this. Now, I'm dealing with the following circumstances, which don't line...
  9. Weird stuff happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird stuff happening: Alright, recently I got my PC and now it decides to act weird like supposedly now "The Audio Service Is Not Running" which is the first time that ever happened, internet decides to not work, "WIndows Firewall not on" which I believe it is on, can't see the event log and loads...
  10. Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did forge of empires and other stuff install itself without me doing anything?: I go to turn on my pc and all the sudden forge of empires and spotify installed itself without me doing anything. Plus my mouse cursor was changed to the older xp style mouse cursor. My default search engine was changed to yahoo. I didn't download anything for a week or two...