Windows 10: Why did my PC stop connecting to the internet?

Discus and support Why did my PC stop connecting to the internet? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a prebuilt NZXT PC from 2020 with virtually no problems. Back at home I would use an ethernet cable and be chilling, then in college I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SimonTobackUNC, May 1, 2024.

1. Why did my PC stop connecting to the internet?

I have a prebuilt NZXT PC from 2020 with virtually no problems. Back at home I would use an ethernet cable and be chilling, then in college I would also just use an ethernet cable or connect to the wifi normally but still no problems. I just moved my PC from my dorm to my apartment, and it just seems to be struggling to connect to the wifi. My computer mostly picks up no networks to connect to, but sometimes my wifi will appear with 1/4 bars. This is strange because my laptop, tv, and phone all get full bars from the same exact location. I tried plugging in an ethernet cable into the wall but

:)

SimonTobackUNC, May 1, 2024

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 1, 2024
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Why did my PC stop connecting to the internet? 97987d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-.png
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Why did my PC stop connecting to the internet? 98003d1485971061t-connecting-computer-no-internet-connection-network-printer-b.png

topgundcp, May 1, 2024
  4. Why did my PC stop connecting to the internet?

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, May 1, 2024
Thema:

Why did my PC stop connecting to the internet?

1. Why did my PC stop connecting to the internet? - Similar Threads - Why did stop

2. Why did my PC stop connecting to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my PC stop connecting to the internet?: I have a prebuilt NZXT PC from 2020 with virtually no problems. Back at home I would use an ethernet cable and be chilling, then in college I would also just use an ethernet cable or connect to the wifi normally but still no problems. I just moved my PC from my dorm to my...
  3. Why did my PC stop connecting to the internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why did my PC stop connecting to the internet?: I have a prebuilt NZXT PC from 2020 with virtually no problems. Back at home I would use an ethernet cable and be chilling, then in college I would also just use an ethernet cable or connect to the wifi normally but still no problems. I just moved my PC from my dorm to my...
  4. Why did my internet connection randomly get bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my internet connection randomly get bad?: So ladies, gentlemen, and inbetweens, I have an issue. A few days ago I decided I hated how disorganized all of my files had become and decided I needed a fresh start. So I did as anyone reasonable would do. Backed up the data I wanted to and did a full wipe, leaving me on a...
  5. Why did my internet connection randomly get bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my internet connection randomly get bad?: So ladies, gentlemen, and inbetweens, I have an issue. A few days ago I decided I hated how disorganized all of my files had become and decided I needed a fresh start. So I did as anyone reasonable would do. Backed up the data I wanted to and did a full wipe, leaving me on a...
  6. Why did my internet connection go to ****?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my internet connection go to ****?: So ladies, gentlemen, and inbetweens, I have an issue. A few days ago I decided I hated how disorganized all of my files had become and decided I needed a fresh start. So I did as anyone reasonable would do. Backed up the data I wanted to and did a full wipe, leaving me on a...
  7. Why did my internet connection go to ****?

Why did my internet connection go to ****?: So ladies, gentlemen, and inbetweens, I have an issue. A few days ago I decided I hated how disorganized all of my files had become and decided I needed a fresh start. So I did as anyone reasonable would do. Backed up the data I wanted to and did a full wipe, leaving me on a...
  8. Why did my laptop's internet connection stopped working suddenly, but it still works on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my laptop's internet connection stopped working suddenly, but it still works on my...: I was using my laptop like I usually do when my laptop's internet connection stopped working, I tried everything I could find online but nothing worked....
  9. Why did my laptop's internet connection stopped working suddenly, but it still works on my...

Why did my laptop's internet connection stopped working suddenly, but it still works on my...: I was using my laptop like I usually do when my laptop's internet connection stopped working, I tried everything I could find online but nothing worked....
  10. Why did my laptop's internet connection stopped working suddenly, but it still works on my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing