Windows 10: Why did my computer randomly go to a blue screen in the middle of me working?

Discus and support Why did my computer randomly go to a blue screen in the middle of me working? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; OK, so for straightforward context I have an Acer Aspire 5 and I was working on my work for class, and my computer randomly turned to a blue screen it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cj Williams3, Oct 20, 2024 at 3:42 PM.

1. Why did my computer randomly go to a blue screen in the middle of me working?

OK, so for straightforward context I have an Acer Aspire 5 and I was working on my work for class, and my computer randomly turned to a blue screen it said your device ran into a problem. It needs to restart mind you the percentage has been on zero and it has been over 45 minutes and I need help because this is the only computer I have so from anybody, what advice can I receive to help with this issue?

:)

Cj Williams3, Oct 20, 2024 at 3:42 PM
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 20, 2024 at 6:13 PM
  4. Why did my computer randomly go to a blue screen in the middle of me working?

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Oct 20, 2024 at 6:13 PM
Thema:

Why did my computer randomly go to a blue screen in the middle of me working?

1. Why did my computer randomly go to a blue screen in the middle of me working? - Similar Threads - Why did computer

2. Why did my computer randomly go to a blue screen in the middle of me working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my computer randomly go to a blue screen in the middle of me working?: OK, so for straightforward context I have an Acer Aspire 5 and I was working on my work for class, and my computer randomly turned to a blue screen it said your device ran into a problem. It needs to restart mind you the percentage has been on zero and it has been over 45...
  3. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen: This has been going on for a good period of time now, and it's beginning to really annoy me. The two stop codes which I've taken pictures of, and which seem to be the most common are "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED." The most recent time the...
  4. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen: This has been going on for a good period of time now, and it's beginning to really annoy me. The two stop codes which I've taken pictures of, and which seem to be the most common are "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED." The most recent time the...
  5. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 11 PC keeps randomly going to lock screen in middle of work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC keeps randomly going to lock screen in middle of work: In the middle of the work on my computer, every few to 10 minutes, the lock screen is randomly shown, and the screen becomes black.This is terrible, and I don't know what caused it. I didn't change the settings of power and display.I removed and updated all the graphic...
  7. Windows 11 PC keeps randomly going to lock screen in middle of work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PC keeps randomly going to lock screen in middle of work: In the middle of the work on my computer, every few to 10 minutes, the lock screen is randomly shown, and the screen becomes black.This is terrible, and I don't know what caused it. I didn't change the settings of power and display.I removed and updated all the graphic...
  8. Why is this in the middle of my screen?

Why is this in the middle of my screen?: wherever I go on my computer, its saying "hee hee, buy this tshirt." is this some sort of virus, or a glitch? I have tried refreshing my computer background, still doesn't go away I haven't tried restarting my computer though but im working on something I don't want to loose...
  9. Can anyone help me with this! It’s in the middle of my screen and my computer won’t work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with this! It’s in the middle of my screen and my computer won’t work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/twizzle5234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/es1s0w/can_anyone_help_me_with_this_its_in_the_middle_of/
  10. Why Did My Computer Blue Screen While Idle?

Why Did My Computer Blue Screen While Idle?: So just recently my computer has been blue screening while I've been idle and I have no clue as to why. I've updated my drivers and restarted my computer many times but it always blue screens while I idle for too long. Here are some reports I pulled from the reliability...