Windows 10: Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?

Discus and support Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to connect my Beats headphones to computer to my computer for hours now. I had reset my computer a while before. I've had no problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaneHC, Feb 23, 2023.

1. KaneHC Win User

Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?

I've been trying to connect my Beats headphones to computer to my computer for hours now. I had reset my computer a while before. I've had no problems with connecting at first after the reset it was working fine just an hour my problem started, no stuttering no audio cuts or out of sync audio. I disconnected my headphones to them to charge and an hour later I tried connecting it again and it couldn't connect. I unpaired it and tried pairing it again nothing, I try to see if the drivers were outdated but all were updated. I reset my headphones and tried again nothing, tried connecting it to my

:)

KaneHC, Feb 23, 2023
Thema:

Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?

1. Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working? - Similar Threads - Why did Bluetooth

2. Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?: I've been trying to connect my Beats headphones to computer to my computer for hours now. I had reset my computer a while before. I've had no problems with connecting at first after the reset it was working fine just an hour my problem started, no stuttering no audio cuts or...
  3. Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?: I've been trying to connect my Beats headphones to computer to my computer for hours now. I had reset my computer a while before. I've had no problems with connecting at first after the reset it was working fine just an hour my problem started, no stuttering no audio cuts or...
  4. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: I was listening to music with my bluetooth headset and the music stopped, checked my bluetooth and it said it was turned off. I saw there was no option to turn it back on so I ran troubleshooting and now it says my device doesn't have bluetooth. Checked the drivers and it's...
  5. Bluetooth stopped working suddenly

Bluetooth stopped working suddenly: helloi have been facing a problem for the past 1 day and would like to be assisted.my laptop's bluetooth drivers suddenly have disappeared from device manager and there's no option for me to turn it back on. i have troubleshooted this in all possible methods and found that...
  6. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hi All, Just this morning, Bluetooth on my Dell Inspiron 3493 stopped working. When trying to add a Bluetooth device from Settings>Devices>Add Bluetooth or other device I am getting an error saying that Bluetooth is not switched on, and to update the driver. [ATTACH]...
  7. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  8. My Bluetooth stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth stopped working suddenly: I was watching Netflix and my Bluetooth earphones disconnected suddenly and I couldn't see the Bluetooth icon. I restarted my PC. then installed the Bluetooth driver. From Services.mnc I chnaged Bluetooth Support Service from Manual to automatic and again restarted my PC....
  9. Why did my Bluetooth stop working after restart?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why did my Bluetooth stop working after restart?: For the last few weeks I've used my Bluetooth headset to listen to movies and music on my pc with no issues. I restarted my pc, only to find that the Bluetooth not longer connects to my headset. I looked in the Bluetooth settings and it shows the name of my head set but...
  10. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.: Dell 5587 Windows 1909 Bluetooth stopped working like 2 hours ago, right after I updated my Nvidia drivers (tinynvidiaupdatechecker) Bluetooth does not appear in Device Manager, Troubleshooter says my device is not Bluetooth capable (WHAT?), no switch in "Devices" Tried...