Windows 10: Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab

Discus and support Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So like 1-2 months ago or so, i got an update for windows 11, so i decided to update of course. Then when the pc rebooted, and i opened some game, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndreasBob, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab

So like 1-2 months ago or so, i got an update for windows 11, so i decided to update of course. Then when the pc rebooted, and i opened some game, i think it was roblox since i used to play it i don't anymore, since it disables every SINGLE hotkey on my entire keyboard, except ctrl+alt+del, so i need to restart my pc again if i want to TAB OUT and alt tab didn't work, the windows key didn't work, alt+f4 didn't work. So i stopped playing it, since i don't want to restart my pc every time i'm done playing. Alt tab works now, but i only see the classic icons which i do not want to happen, since

:)

AndreasBob, Sep 3, 2022

2. desktop is not listed in Ctrl+Tab toggle

Thanks for the suggestions, DaveM121 and NikhilPosting.

@DaveM121 - I have GForce Experience 3.7.0.81, and I can't see a ShadowPlay feature.

@NikhilPosting - I know Alt-Tab very well: this is precisely where I have an issue! the actual desktop is not listed among the thumbnails!

Window + Tab seems to be merely a variant of Alt-Tab - and it returns the same result: desktop is not listed among the thumbnails.

Thus, the issue endures...

GuyCruls_851, Sep 3, 2022
  3. alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab [​IMG]

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Sep 3, 2022
  4. Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab

alt + tab not working

*Confused Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Sep 3, 2022
Thema:

Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab

1. Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab - Similar Threads - Why can't thumbnails

2. Windows 11 Alt+Tab is not showing thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Alt+Tab is not showing thumbnails: Hi,I have a Surface Laptop 5 15" laptop.I have connected the laptop to an external USB Keyboard mice from Logitech.When I press Alt+Tab, I don't see Thumbnails...I only see just icons.Please let me know how this can be fixed.In the...
  3. Windows 11 Alt+Tab is not showing thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Alt+Tab is not showing thumbnails: Hi,I have a Surface Laptop 5 15" laptop.I have connected the laptop to an external USB Keyboard mice from Logitech.When I press Alt+Tab, I don't see Thumbnails...I only see just icons.Please let me know how this can be fixed.In the...
  4. Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i see thumbnails in alt+tab: So like 1-2 months ago or so, i got an update for windows 11, so i decided to update of course. Then when the pc rebooted, and i opened some game, i think it was roblox since i used to play it i don't anymore, since it disables every SINGLE hotkey on my entire keyboard,...
  5. Alt Tab Preview doesnt show up when I hit Alt+Tab and hold on Alt to see the windows active...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt Tab Preview doesnt show up when I hit Alt+Tab and hold on Alt to see the windows active...: Problem began a few days ago and I noticed that restarting didn't solve the issue. Even Win+Tab isn't working either.I'm on Windows 11 and version is given belowAny Tips on fixing this?...
  6. Alt Tab Preview doesnt show up when I hit Alt+Tab and hold on Alt to see the windows active...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt Tab Preview doesnt show up when I hit Alt+Tab and hold on Alt to see the windows active...: Problem began a few days ago and I noticed that restarting didn't solve the issue. Even Win+Tab isn't working either.I'm on Windows 11 and version is given belowAny Tips on fixing this?...
  7. I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews "when multiple tabs minimized in an app"

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews "when multiple tabs minimized in an app": I can't see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews when multiple tabs minimized in an app. But when 1 tab minimized I can see Taskbar Thumbnail Previews. I used to see all of my minimized windows or tab of any app. Now I can only see the titles of tab or windows If multiple tabs...
  8. Why can't I alt tab to my desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't I alt tab to my desktop?: So I don't know why but I cannot alt tab to my desktop, to get to my desktop I have to minimize everything on top of it. submitted by /u/Nifty52 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lc1dog/why_cant_i_alt_tab_to_my_desktop/
  9. Can't see certain tab while alt-tabbing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't see certain tab while alt-tabbing: I noticed that recently (after updating my drivers earlier today), that when I had YouTube full-screened that if I tried to alt-tab out I would be able to see every tab but that YouTube tab. It's only like this for full-screened YouTube tabs that I have focused and seems to...
  10. Why i can't see thumbnails preview in file explorer ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why i can't see thumbnails preview in file explorer ?: I have window 10 home. I'm in the directory on my hard disk c:\ I can see maybe 2-3 thumbnails preview the rest are icons and i have like 400 items most of them thumbnails/images of some types: png jpg bmp. My hard disk c: have 93.6 GB free out of 139 GB And i tried...