Windows 10: Why can't I play online

Discus and support Why can't I play online in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-online/9a2ad80f-3dd9-47ee-aa92-92766cce8098 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Molete Tsepo, Sep 30, 2024 at 5:12 AM.

1. Why can't I play online

I need help please

:)

Molete Tsepo, Sep 30, 2024 at 5:12 AM
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Why can't I play online :cool:

3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

4. Why can't I play online

No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 30, 2024 at 5:17 AM
Thema:

Why can't I play online

1. Why can't I play online - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why can't I play online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I play online: I need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-online/9a2ad80f-3dd9-47ee-aa92-92766cce8098
  3. I can't play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play online: Why ? I can't play online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-online/81bf58bc-bf41-42dd-8bd5-307ed91e602e
  4. I can't play online

I can't play online: Why ? I can't play online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-online/81bf58bc-bf41-42dd-8bd5-307ed91e602e
  5. ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED: Good afternoon, folks. Please, l need help. I can't watch my paid online lecture videos on my system. whereas l can play it on my android phone and tablet but cannot play it on my "Lenovo ThinkPad T450 corei7, 16GB of Ram". My browsers, Edge and Chrome are up to date. My...
  6. ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED: Good afternoon, folks. Please, l need help. I can't watch my paid online lecture videos on my system. whereas l can play it on my android phone and tablet but cannot play it on my "Lenovo ThinkPad T450 corei7, 16GB of Ram". My browsers, Edge and Chrome are up to date. My...
  7. ONLINE LECTURE VIDEO CAN'T BE PLAYED

8. Can't play Minecraft online on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play Minecraft online on pc: Hello,I have tried looking up the answer to this but i find the answer. I'm playing Minecraft on my pc and I wanted to play online. It wouldn't let me and said "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings." Please help....
  9. I can't play zoo tycoon online in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play zoo tycoon online in PC: Hello, I am unable to connect in the online modes of zoo tycoon for Windows, I have recently downloaded it with game pass. Every time I try to join a zoo I get an error message saying that the network configuration is uncompatible or something like that. I have tried to...
  10. I played online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I played online games: online games until I accidently hit PLAY OFFLINE GAMES and now I cant get back to play games online with friends. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-played-online-games/955e6f3b-0785-4d46-b28d-082a1140a3bb