Windows 10: why cant i play Minecraft even though parental controls are Deactivated

Discus and support why cant i play Minecraft even though parental controls are Deactivated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My friends and i are curently trying to make a server, but somehow, i cannot play Online within minecraft. my father completly shut down parental... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jona Appelhoff, Aug 16, 2023.

1. why cant i play Minecraft even though parental controls are Deactivated

My friends and i are curently trying to make a server, but somehow, i cannot play Online within minecraft. my father completly shut down parental controls, and i have tried everything, from restarting my computer to reinstalling minecraft, yet somehow, it still tells me that i am unable to acsses multiplayer

:)

Jona Appelhoff, Aug 16, 2023
  2. Arul_D Win User

Parental Controls aren't working

Hi,

The issue could be because of corrupted files. I suggest you to delete the corrupted files yourself and see if it helps

to resolve the issue, please follow these steps:

1) Make sure your children are signed out of any monitored accounts.

2) Sign in with an administrator account and find the folder that contains the corrupted files.

There are two ways to do this. The easiest way is to enter the complete file path:

• On the Start screen, type C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press Enter.

• If you’d rather open each folder individually, follow these steps:
    a. Go to This PC

b. Open C:, open the
    ProgramData folder, open the Microsoft folder, open the
    Windows folder, and open the Parental Controls folder.

3) Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.

This will delete any corrupt files. Your settings will be downloaded again from familysafety.microsoft.com the next time you sign in.

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you

Arul_D, Aug 16, 2023
  3. On child's login win10, Microsoft family process not running and parental controls deactivated, how do I restore the parental controls?

On child's login win10, Microsoft family process not running and parental controls deactivated, how do I restore the parental controls?

Ian-McCann, Aug 16, 2023
  4. why cant i play Minecraft even though parental controls are Deactivated

Removed parental control but still nothing

I removed the parental controls for my daughter to play Minecraft with friends but still says not allowed to play with friends. Please advise what needs to happen?

kyle haile, Aug 16, 2023
Thema:

why cant i play Minecraft even though parental controls are Deactivated

1. why cant i play Minecraft even though parental controls are Deactivated - Similar Threads - why cant play

2. Why cant I cant disable csm even though I have gpt on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I cant disable csm even though I have gpt on?: Ive been trying to disable CSM to turn on secure boot for a while now in order to play valorant since secure boot is required. Everytime I turn CSM off the moment I enter BIOS it automatically turns back off not allowing me to enable secure boot. How can i fix this? Or is...
  3. why cant i play Minecraft even though parental controls are Deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i play Minecraft even though parental controls are Deactivated: My friends and i are curently trying to make a server, but somehow, i cannot play Online within minecraft. my father completly shut down parental controls, and i have tried everything, from restarting my computer to reinstalling minecraft, yet somehow, it still tells me that...
  4. I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.: I tried everything but I still get "Not sure why you cant play the full game? If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through Family Sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft Java edition without buying it on this account." error in Minecraft. I bought Java &...
  5. I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.: I tried everything but I still get "Not sure why you cant play the full game? If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through Family Sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft Java edition without buying it on this account." error in Minecraft. I bought Java &...
  6. why cant i play Minecraft with my friends

why cant i play Minecraft with my friends: it says that multiplayer is disabled i go to unlock but is doesn't work it keeps on telling me to link up my the family thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-minecraft-with-my-friends/1ac47ba0-8771-4d06-b753-cf2829d7df06
  7. why cant i play Minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i play Minecraft with my friends: it says that multiplayer is disabled i go to unlock but is doesn't work it keeps on telling me to link up my the family thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-minecraft-with-my-friends/1ac47ba0-8771-4d06-b753-cf2829d7df06
  8. Unable to play minecraft even though purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play minecraft even though purchased: I purchased Minecraft in April and I was able to play it for a few months, but ever since java and bedrock were no longer sold together I've been unable to play the full version of Minecraft, which I was originally able to play, it now only gives me the option to either buy...
  9. Unable to play minecraft even though purchased

Unable to play minecraft even though purchased: I purchased Minecraft in April and I was able to play it for a few months, but ever since java and bedrock were no longer sold together I've been unable to play the full version of Minecraft, which I was originally able to play, it now only gives me the option to either buy...
  10. Why Cant I download minecraft windows 10 even though i bought the full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Cant I download minecraft windows 10 even though i bought the full game: SO back in early 2018 i asked my dad to get me minecraft windows 10, took us a while but we finally did, after a while my computer was slow so my dad wiped the computer clean and restarted it and when i clicked the minecraft icon it told me to pay 29 dollars for it so i...