Windows 10: why cant i download new windows 11 23h2 update

Discus and support why cant i download new windows 11 23h2 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; whenever i try to download the update it shows retry.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LENA PETER, Jul 17, 2024.

1. why cant i download new windows 11 23h2 update

whenever i try to download the update it shows retry.

:)

LENA PETER, Jul 17, 2024
  2. Equation Win User

Download error 0x80248007 - 2023-11 Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2

I get Download error 0x80248007 on 2023-11 Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) This is a new PC and I clicked retry and nothing happens. How to fix? - - - Updated - - - Ok NVM, Fixed I had to install the other updates before installing this one. All works now.

Equation, Jul 17, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    My Windows Update in settings doesnt say the new 23H2 update for windows 11

Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

If version 23H2 is not listed in your updates settings page, the most successful method to install version 23H2 is to use the Windows 11 ISO.

Please follow the steps, this is then not like re-installing Windows, it is just like an update and your personal files, settings and installed software will not be affected.

Click this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

to download the Windows 11 ISO

When the ISO file completes downloading

Disconnect from the Internet

Disconnect all external devices with the exception of a mouse or keyboard.

Temporarily disable any 3rd party Anti-virus you may have installed

Then, in Windows File Explorer, double click the ISO and then run Setup.exe and select the upgrade option.

DaveM121, Jul 17, 2024
  4. why cant i download new windows 11 23h2 update

Cannot update to windows 11 23H2.

I tried to update windows 11 23h2 update many times. it won't go beyond 48%. After reading a number of suggestions I have downloaded and created a usb booting from the ISO image of windows 11 23h2.

Tried to install from the ISO image after mounting it. Did not work.

Tried to boot from the USB stick . On the first attempt it did not work. Tried repairing the PC from the options.

Did not work .

Tired of everything I explained above I was trying to go back to the old installation .

To my surprise I could see some new setup working. And that was windows11 23H2.

I am sorry I cannot explain how it happened.

Thanks for reading .

I cannot recommend a procedure from this experience.

Sharing it . Will be happy if any one get benefitted.

Pratap

PrathapanN, Jul 17, 2024
Thema:

why cant i download new windows 11 23h2 update

1. why cant i download new windows 11 23h2 update - Similar Threads - why cant download

2. why cant i download new windows 11 23h2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i download new windows 11 23h2 update: whenever i try to download the update it shows retry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-new-windows-11-23h2-update/b5b7920b-17d3-4530-88ed-c40feb4887a5
  3. Why cant i download windows update ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i download windows update ?: So i dont know why but i cant download or even see that theres a windows update. I did try like everything, i went thorugh the cmd and typed something in there and restarted my PC afterwards and it still didnt work, the troubleshooting also tells me that there is nothing...
  4. Why cant i download windows update ?

Why cant i download windows update ?: So i dont know why but i cant download or even see that theres a windows update. I did try like everything, i went thorugh the cmd and typed something in there and restarted my PC afterwards and it still didnt work, the troubleshooting also tells me that there is nothing...
  5. I can't download Windows 11 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Windows 11 23H2: It doesn't work at all, the error I get is 0x80246019 and the download doesn't work at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-windows-11-23h2/3e1e2469-1d8e-4c64-b0d2-433d49871cc7
  6. I can't download Windows 11 23H2

I can't download Windows 11 23H2: It doesn't work at all, the error I get is 0x80246019 and the download doesn't work at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-windows-11-23h2/3e1e2469-1d8e-4c64-b0d2-433d49871cc7
  7. Why cant I download windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I download windows 11?: Hi, ive been trying to download windows 11 iso for a couple of days now, but It seem that I cantso when i tried opening : https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11It only shows plain white, I also cant upload screenshot here i dont know whybut a couple days before...
  8. Why cant I download windows 11?

Why cant I download windows 11?: Hi, ive been trying to download windows 11 iso for a couple of days now, but It seem that I cantso when i tried opening : https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11It only shows plain white, I also cant upload screenshot here i dont know whybut a couple days before...
  9. I cant download windows 11

I cant download windows 11: I tried to download windows 11 it started fine but after the restart when it shows the blue screen and it writs:YOUR WINDOWS INSIDER BUILD RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART. WERE JUST COLLECTING SOME ERROR INFO AND THEN WELL RESTART IT FOR YOUSTOP CODE:...
  10. I cant download windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download windows 11: I tried to download windows 11 it started fine but after the restart when it shows the blue screen and it writs:YOUR WINDOWS INSIDER BUILD RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART. WERE JUST COLLECTING SOME ERROR INFO AND THEN WELL RESTART IT FOR YOUSTOP CODE:...