Windows 10: why can't i copy text from chatgpt simply. every time i tried to copy something there is...

Discus and support why can't i copy text from chatgpt simply. every time i tried to copy something there is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i try to copy this:A block of mass 5 kg is resting on a horizontal surface. The coefficient of friction between the block and the surface is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harshit kumar saw, Jun 1, 2024.

1. why can't i copy text from chatgpt simply. every time i tried to copy something there is...

whenever i try to copy this:A block of mass 5 kg is resting on a horizontal surface. The coefficient of friction between the block and the surface is 0.4. What is the frictional force acting on the block?a 20 Nb 2 Nc 5 Nd 10 NAnswer: a 20 N.it always end up in the with the one provided in the screenshort

:)

Harshit kumar saw, Jun 1, 2024

2. How to copy files from a dvd which doesnot copies?

yes it paused while copying and i tried several softwares. i tried daemon tools and it shows disk read error at that point.

Sunehildeep, Jun 1, 2024
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Copy explorer text

Hi there

Now if you can boot a Live Linux distro then it's incredibly simple and all the conversion is already done in a text file for you

e.g

why can't i copy text from chatgpt simply. every time i tried to copy something there is... 318598d1613084074t-copy-explorer-text-screenshot_20210211_225309.png

Instead of displaying on the console - send to a text file

Linux can read / write to Windows files as well so simply choose the relevant path - add a ' or a " between the path names if it contains special characters - whether to enclose by a ' or " depends on your language / keyboard setup.

There's loads more options in the ls command --the -R gives recursion (directories within directories / sub directories etc) the -l is for long listing then there's a whole slew of other options.

To get full date and time (can't remember if this is last accessed or created but you can specify extra parameter for each - look at help or manual command for ls.

why can't i copy text from chatgpt simply. every time i tried to copy something there is... 318604d1613086399t-copy-explorer-text-screenshot_20210211_233228.png

Finally to get size of files in "sensible" display units

why can't i copy text from chatgpt simply. every time i tried to copy something there is... 318608d1613087637t-copy-explorer-text-screenshot_20210211_235120.png

(easy now to convert to csv or whatever if you want to add to spreadsheet or simply store as a text table. !!!)
    Cheers

jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 1, 2024
  4. wolf2009 Win User

why can't i copy text from chatgpt simply. every time i tried to copy something there is...

time taken to copy ?

what soft would you suggest ? any scripts ?

wolf2009, Jun 1, 2024
Thema:

why can't i copy text from chatgpt simply. every time i tried to copy something there is...

1. why can't i copy text from chatgpt simply. every time i tried to copy something there is... - Similar Threads - why can't copy

2. why can't i copy text from chatgpt simply. every time i tried to copy something there is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i copy text from chatgpt simply. every time i tried to copy something there is...: whenever i try to copy this:A block of mass 5 kg is resting on a horizontal surface. The coefficient of friction between the block and the surface is 0.4. What is the frictional force acting on the block?a 20 Nb 2 Nc 5 Nd 10 NAnswer: a 20 N.it always end up in the with the...
  3. I can't copy and paste

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't copy and paste: I cant copy & paste anything to any files, it only give's me "! Cannot rename C:\Users\hp\Desktop\vlad\FNF\__rzi_17568.11132 to C:\Users\hp\Desktop\XXX Access is denied. How can I resolve that issue?...
  4. The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.: I'm using the Windows 10 version and after I paste the copied texts anywhere, some characters change, they are replaced by ridiculous letters. What is the solution to this, if anyone has any information, I would be very grateful if they could...
  5. The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.: I'm using the Windows 10 version and after I paste the copied texts anywhere, some characters change, they are replaced by ridiculous letters. What is the solution to this, if anyone has any information, I would be very grateful if they could...
  6. The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I am simply trying to copy paste a text see what happens? anyone got any explanation ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am simply trying to copy paste a text see what happens? anyone got any explanation ?: Anyone got explanation why is this happening.. why is text changing when I copy paste it within notepadSee video recordinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1u_1mYXje43QIHf1zsizqxwnJYBBZ_fst/view?usp=sharingSuggest any solution if any.. its weird thing.. can't...
  8. I am simply trying to copy paste a text see what happens? anyone got any explanation ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am simply trying to copy paste a text see what happens? anyone got any explanation ?: Anyone got explanation why is this happening.. why is text changing when I copy paste it within notepadSee video recordinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1u_1mYXje43QIHf1zsizqxwnJYBBZ_fst/view?usp=sharingSuggest any solution if any.. its weird thing.. can't...
  9. Why I can't copy folder User?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why I can't copy folder User?: When you want to copy folder c:\user\ for backup it doesn't allow many folders and desktop folder too. You can copy all from the desktop by selecting, copy and paste but when it has to be copied from the user folder it can't. Why the user folder isn't allowed to be copied?...
  10. Copying text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copying text: After I have selected (i.e., highlighted) text (in Word, emails, the internet) I wish to copy, when I right click to access the Copy function in the drop-down box the selection (i.e., highlighting) disappears before I can copy the text....