Windows 10: Why can't I contact Microsoft Support?

Discus and support Why can't I contact Microsoft Support? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am pulling out my hair over how difficult the process to receive help has been.1. After finally getting in touch with the Support Team after making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EG1003, Oct 24, 2024 at 8:12 AM.

1. EG1003 Win User

Why can't I contact Microsoft Support?

I am pulling out my hair over how difficult the process to receive help has been.1. After finally getting in touch with the Support Team after making numerous requests, the call was ended after a few seconds from their side. I tried calling them back so many times but each time I got bogged by the automatic replier, who either didn't understand what I was saying, or just directed me to help.microsoft.com. I was begging it to get in contact with a human being.2. Each of my support cases online got closed, when none have been resolved. Now I can't open a new case for 24 more hours. Does Microsof

:)

2. Contact names in contact list

I have a list of contacts in my outlook.live account that are listed in numerical order by office number, e.g. “101 Larry” “Smith” is the first and last name for Larry Smith in office 101. This method has always resulted in a perfectly numerically ordered contact list, until recently. Now, when I add Larry to my contact list, Outlook only shows Larry’s email address, no name, no office number. Any help / suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. I’ve tried using customer support before, not looking forward to that ordeal again.

LansoirThemos, Oct 24, 2024 at 8:13 AM
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

4. Why can't I contact Microsoft Support?

Contact support app

I never noticed this app before until today. An app listed in start menu called 'Contact Support'. So I clicked it just to take a look. But the app just starts to open and then immediately crashes/shuts off. I logged into another user acc on my machine and it opens just fine.

Usually if an app is playing up on my computer I go into the settings - apps list and reset the app which normally sorts things out. But contact support is missing from the list. Does anyone use the app and have any problems with it?

Thema:

Why can't I contact Microsoft Support?

1. Why can't I contact Microsoft Support? - Similar Threads - Why can't contact

2. Why can't I contact Microsoft Support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I contact Microsoft Support?: I am pulling out my hair over how difficult the process to receive help has been.1. After finally getting in touch with the Support Team after making numerous requests, the call was ended after a few seconds from their side. I tried calling them back so many times but each...
  3. Why can't I contact Microsoft Support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I contact Microsoft Support?: I am pulling out my hair over how difficult the process to receive help has been.1. After finally getting in touch with the Support Team after making numerous requests, the call was ended after a few seconds from their side. I tried calling them back so many times but each...
  4. Contacting Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contacting Microsoft Support: I have been unable to contact anyone from Microsoft for over a week. My service requests have not been replied to since 8 September. Do Microsoft only work within certains hours? Thanks....
  5. Why hasn't Microsoft support contacted me?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why hasn't Microsoft support contacted me?: I opened a service ticket about 3 weeks ago, but can't get help... I need help with activating windows, I updated hardware and can't get my new key to work......
  6. Why hasn't Microsoft support contacted me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why hasn't Microsoft support contacted me?: I opened a service ticket about 3 weeks ago, but can't get help... I need help with activating windows, I updated hardware and can't get my new key to work......
  7. Why hasn't Microsoft support contacted me?

8. Why can't I contact anyone at Microsoft Support?

Why can't I contact anyone at Microsoft Support?: So I've tried all of the listed work. None of the websites from your own support center load. I'm thoroughly convinced you're giving us all the biggest middle finger on this rock hurdling around a ball of gas.This is, hands down, far and away, by several miles, the absolute...
  9. Why can't I contact anyone at Microsoft Support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I contact anyone at Microsoft Support?: So I've tried all of the listed work. None of the websites from your own support center load. I'm thoroughly convinced you're giving us all the biggest middle finger on this rock hurdling around a ball of gas.This is, hands down, far and away, by several miles, the absolute...
  10. Contact Microsoft Support

Contact Microsoft Support: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone...