Windows 10: why can I not open OneDrive?

Discus and support why can I not open OneDrive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not open my OneDrive. I am using windows 10 and this PC will not link to my OneDrive. How can I open my current OneDrive location?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Wimberly, Dec 28, 2022.

1. why can I not open OneDrive?

I can not open my OneDrive. I am using windows 10 and this PC will not link to my OneDrive. How can I open my current OneDrive location?

:)

John Wimberly, Dec 28, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 28, 2022
  3. RonForbes Win User
    Windows 10 - Control panel and OneDrive not opening

I am unable to open OneDrive and the Control Panel on Windows 10 App list. This started only a couple of weeks ago. Any suggestions?

RonForbes, Dec 28, 2022
  4. why can I not open OneDrive?

Windows 10 - Control panel and OneDrive not opening

Hello Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

• What happens when you click on Control Panel?
    • Do you get any error message or code?
    • Did you install all pending Windows updates?
    • Did you make any changes in your system prior to this issue?
    I would suggest you to right click on the Start button and select Control Panel from the list and then check if its working. If not I suggest you to refer to the steps mentioned by
    Steverid and check if it helps:

Redirecting

And related to OneDrive issue, I suggest you to post the query in One drive forum to get assistance with OneDrive issues.

Redirecting

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 28, 2022
Thema:

why can I not open OneDrive?

1. why can I not open OneDrive? - Similar Threads - why open OneDrive

2. how can i open my settings in onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i open my settings in onedrive: can someone pls help because for some reason whenever click "settings" I can't open it in onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-settings-in-onedrive/a5087fa6-d149-4fe3-8664-4462c053b601
  3. how can i open my settings in onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i open my settings in onedrive: can someone pls help because for some reason whenever click "settings" I can't open it in onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-settings-in-onedrive/a5087fa6-d149-4fe3-8664-4462c053b601
  4. how can i open my settings in onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why is it that when I click on shortcuts in my Onedrive it opens Onedrive on browser...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it that when I click on shortcuts in my Onedrive it opens Onedrive on browser...: Ultimately I want to access shared files on my onedrive from my app and not the browser. I also want to work on these shared files and have them synced. I saw some fixes that stated to make a shortcut of the shared files to my Onedrive but its not giving me the result I want....
  6. Why is it that when I click on shortcuts in my Onedrive it opens Onedrive on browser...

Why is it that when I click on shortcuts in my Onedrive it opens Onedrive on browser...: Ultimately I want to access shared files on my onedrive from my app and not the browser. I also want to work on these shared files and have them synced. I saw some fixes that stated to make a shortcut of the shared files to my Onedrive but its not giving me the result I want....
  7. why can I not open OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can I not open OneDrive?: I can not open my OneDrive. I am using windows 10 and this PC will not link to my OneDrive. How can I open my current OneDrive location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-open-onedrive/ac216e3a-aaf9-4088-a7bd-95ad8993c603
  8. Why can't I open apps when I can open browsers??

Why can't I open apps when I can open browsers??: Hello, this is a problem I recently face as my laptopWindows's apps like discord, line, Microsoft store, steam, etc. suddenly can't connect to the internet. I've tried several solutions posted on the internet such as Type netsh winsock resetPress enterType netsh int ip...
  9. Why can't I open apps when I can open browsers??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I open apps when I can open browsers??: Hello, this is a problem I recently face as my laptopWindows's apps like discord, line, Microsoft store, steam, etc. suddenly can't connect to the internet. I've tried several solutions posted on the internet such as Type netsh winsock resetPress enterType netsh int ip...
  10. why I can not open my pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why I can not open my pictures: all the time I try to open my picrues, It say is corrupt, why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-open-my-pictures/5d8a91ce-8711-4515-b3d4-f762b885ca08