Windows 10: why are most of my Steam games and Google running at exactly 1fps?

Discus and support why are most of my Steam games and Google running at exactly 1fps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have no clue, some games run normally but others don't. Google also runs at 1fps but the computer is fine, like, when i go to the desktop the pc runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AitorAroza, Apr 30, 2022.

1. why are most of my Steam games and Google running at exactly 1fps?

i have no clue, some games run normally but others don't. Google also runs at 1fps but the computer is fine, like, when i go to the desktop the pc runs completely fine, just google and some games have that stable 1fps, it doesn't go high or down, just 1fps

:)

AitorAroza, Apr 30, 2022

2. Half of my games are suddenly running at exactly 1fps

Hi guys, hope this is the right board for this question, as it appears it could be PC-software-related as opposed to any specific game or hardware.

In the last couple of days I've had a bizarre issue where many, but not all, of my steam games have started running at 1fps, where they normally would run at 60fps fine.

I've had a really hard time trying to troubleshoot this. I've tried sfc/ scannow, I've tried reinstalling NVIDIA drivers with DDU, I've tried rolling back to older graphics drivers, I've reset all my hardware to factory clocks, I've done all windows updates, I've reinstalled the games, moved them to a different drive, updated my BIOS, disabled steam overlay, and wiped steam download cache.

Games such as Fall guys, Assetto Corsa, Rocket League and Killing Floor have this problem. CS:GO and Warzone do not.

Assetto corsa, as a racing game, has a lap time stopwatch that counts up in-game. Weirdly, this stopwatch showed that ever frame that I was getting was EXACTLY 1 second apart. I.e, the stopwatch would show 30.554, 31.554, 32.554, and so on.

I'm running on W10 Pro v2004, with a gtx 1660s and an i5 4690k.

Do you guys have any ideas for troubleshooting this issue? I'm really at a loss for ideas.

polyfrog99, Apr 30, 2022
  3. Plankton Win User
    Whats Steam Exactly?

Just google Steam, download and install it, then follow the account setup and log in.. You can even add non-steam games to your account. Not done that so I can't say as how well that works.

Plankton, Apr 30, 2022
  4. why are most of my Steam games and Google running at exactly 1fps?

steam problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your steam game is not opening. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

If the issue persist, we highly recommend that you contact Steam support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 30, 2022
Thema:

why are most of my Steam games and Google running at exactly 1fps?

1. why are most of my Steam games and Google running at exactly 1fps? - Similar Threads - why are Steam

2. Why is my CPU at 100% when running games and installing stuff on steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my CPU at 100% when running games and installing stuff on steam: This is my first time building a pc and I think I’ve downloaded all of the correct drivers but when I launched a game it was running terrible and I opened task manager and my cpu was at 100. I do not have integrated graphics and I cannot figure out why....
  3. Why is my CPU at 100% when running games and installing stuff on steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my CPU at 100% when running games and installing stuff on steam: This is my first time building a pc and I think I’ve downloaded all of the correct drivers but when I launched a game it was running terrible and I opened task manager and my cpu was at 100. I do not have integrated graphics and I cannot figure out why....
  4. why are most of my Steam games and Google running at exactly 1fps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why are most of my Steam games and Google running at exactly 1fps?: i have no clue, some games run normally but others don't. Google also runs at 1fps but the computer is fine, like, when i go to the desktop the pc runs completely fine, just google and some games have that stable 1fps, it doesn't go high or down, just 1fps...
  5. why are most of my Steam games and Google running at exactly 1fps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are most of my Steam games and Google running at exactly 1fps?: i have no clue, some games run normally but others don't. Google also runs at 1fps but the computer is fine, like, when i go to the desktop the pc runs completely fine, just google and some games have that stable 1fps, it doesn't go high or down, just 1fps...
  6. Half of my games are suddenly running at exactly 1fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half of my games are suddenly running at exactly 1fps: Hi guys, hope this is the right board for this question, as it appears it could be PC-software-related as opposed to any specific game or hardware. In the last couple of days I've had a bizarre issue where many, but not all, of my steam games have started running at 1fps,...
  7. Half of my games are suddenly running at exactly 1fps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Half of my games are suddenly running at exactly 1fps: Hi guys, hope this is the right board for this question, as it appears it could be PC-software-related as opposed to any specific game or hardware. In the last couple of days I've had a bizarre issue where many, but not all, of my steam games have started running at 1fps,...
  8. Whats Steam Exactly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats Steam Exactly?: What exactly is steam games? How does it work on PC? Do I need to download their client platform to play games? Do I download games to play on my PC or use their client platform? 143889
  9. Whats Steam Exactly?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats Steam Exactly?: What exactly is steam games? How does it work on PC? Do I need to download their client platform to play games? Do I download games to play on my PC or use their client platform? 143889
  10. Can't Run Steam Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Run Steam Games: I just finished building my PC, and I downloaded DirectX but Im getting an alert from Xenuine with error code 00000A00/0019 and MSVCP140.dll, what do i need to download in order to run my games?...