Windows 10: Why am I suddenly unable to connect to ANY Bluetooth mouse?

Discus and support Why am I suddenly unable to connect to ANY Bluetooth mouse? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenHowe75, Apr 29, 2024.

1. BenHowe75 Win User

Why am I suddenly unable to connect to ANY Bluetooth mouse?

System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name MISFIT75 System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model XPS 9315 System Type x64-based PC System SKU 0B14 Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1250U, 1100 Mhz, 10 Cores, 12 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. 1.19.1, 3/14/2024 SMBIOS Version 3.4 Embedded Controller Version 255.255 BIOS Mode UEFI BaseBoard Manufacturer Dell Inc. BaseBoard Product 00KRKP BaseBoard Version A00 Platform Role Mobile Secure Boot State

:)

BenHowe75, Apr 29, 2024
  2. MyaP10 Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks Why am I suddenly unable to connect to ANY Bluetooth mouse? :)

MyaP10, Apr 29, 2024
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse (Bluetooth) suddenly stopped being detected

Hi Caleb,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Are you able to connect Bluetooth mouse to other computer running Windows 10?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Follow the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices - Microsoft Support

Do let us know if the Bluetooth mouse gets connected to computer. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 29, 2024
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Apr 29, 2024
Thema:

1. Why am I suddenly unable to connect to ANY Bluetooth mouse? - Similar Threads - Why suddenly unable

2. why am i not able to connect to any wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i not able to connect to any wifi?: Hey there, I am having issues with my network adapter, i am currently using Windows 11 23H2 and i have the realtek rtl8852ae wifi 6 802.11ax pcie adapter. I have tried updating the driver for the same from the windows update and from the hp suppport itself but it doesnt seem...
  3. why am i not able to connect to any wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why am i not able to connect to any wifi?: Hey there, I am having issues with my network adapter, i am currently using Windows 11 23H2 and i have the realtek rtl8852ae wifi 6 802.11ax pcie adapter. I have tried updating the driver for the same from the windows update and from the hp suppport itself but it doesnt seem...
  4. Why am I suddenly unable to connect to ANY Bluetooth mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I suddenly unable to connect to ANY Bluetooth mouse?: System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name MISFIT75 System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model XPS 9315 System Type x64-based PC System SKU 0B14...
  5. Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse: I cannot connect a new Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse to a new high performance HP Z book laptop. The laptop is seeing the mouse and attempts to connect it for at least 15 sec, then it gives up. Also tried with an older HP laptop. It connects and get paired, but the mouse does...
  6. Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect a Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse: I cannot connect a new Microsoft Bluetooth 360 mouse to a new high performance HP Z book laptop. The laptop is seeing the mouse and attempts to connect it for at least 15 sec, then it gives up. Also tried with an older HP laptop. It connects and get paired, but the mouse does...
  7. Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse

Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse: i lost my bluetooth in my computer ***Original Title: i lost y bluetooth, then i cannot connect my mouse*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-bluetooth-mouse/ed1cadd1-beb1-4f6a-9f17-82d7552787d6
  8. Bluetooth mouse can't connect and unable to uninstall

Bluetooth mouse can't connect and unable to uninstall: Hi everyone. On my Dell XPS 9570 with win 10 I'm having issues with a no-brand bluetooth mouse which normally works like charm, sometimes it gets disconnected and then is impossible to reconnect, reinstall, fix in any way. Issue occurred twice, in the same location (my gf...
  9. Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse.

Unable to connect Bluetooth mouse.: When i try to connect to my bluetooth mouse, it gets stuck saying connecting for 2-3 minutes and then tells me to try again. I have updated and reinstalled the drivers...
  10. Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more

Bluetooth mouse paired but will not connected any more: Hi there, My Bluetooth mouse "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" is paired to my PC but will not connect any more. The only mean I found to get it back to work is to go in the Windows menu: Settings > Devices > Bluetooth, to delete "Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse" device, to push...