Windows 10: why am I seeing this?

Discus and support why am I seeing this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; this app was for windows 11 but they want me to uninstall it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mnmnhf, Nov 21, 2022.

1. mnmnhf Win User

why am I seeing this?

this app was for windows 11 but they want me to uninstall it?

:)

mnmnhf, Nov 21, 2022
Thema:

why am I seeing this?

1. why am I seeing this? - Similar Threads - why seeing

2. Why can't I see the imported pdf that previously had no issues?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I see the imported pdf that previously had no issues?: Hi, I've been using Microsoft Journal to take notes in vet school. It's been super useful to be able to download the lecture PowerPoints, convert them to pdfs, import them into Microsoft Journal, and write my notes overtop of them. I hadn't had an issue until now. When I went...
  3. Why can't I see the imported pdf that previously had no issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see the imported pdf that previously had no issues?: Hi, I've been using Microsoft Journal to take notes in vet school. It's been super useful to be able to download the lecture PowerPoints, convert them to pdfs, import them into Microsoft Journal, and write my notes overtop of them. I hadn't had an issue until now. When I went...
  4. Why can't I see the imported pdf that previously had no issues?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> has already on my pc but i don't see it

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> has already on my pc but i don't see it: few day ago i added my other account by gogle email in to family account but it didn't work, well, when i clicked into the app, the screen ask me for my main account password then i just typed in but it did'tn accpect my pasword. So i deleted my acc clone in family , and...
  6. Why <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> has already on my pc but i don't see it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> has already on my pc but i don't see it: few day ago i added my other account by gogle email in to family account but it didn't work, well, when i clicked into the app, the screen ask me for my main account password then i just typed in but it did'tn accpect my pasword. So i deleted my acc clone in family , and...
  7. Why <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> has already on my pc but i don't see it

8. is the site down? i need to see why my payment was processed and my account will not load...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    is the site down? i need to see why my payment was processed and my account will not load...: i need to know if my new payment info was accepted as my payment has not processed!! why dont you people have a customer service # to get help??? AND my subscription info will not load!!!...
  9. is the site down? i need to see why my payment was processed and my account will not load...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is the site down? i need to see why my payment was processed and my account will not load...: i need to know if my new payment info was accepted as my payment has not processed!! why dont you people have a customer service # to get help??? AND my subscription info will not load!!!...
  10. is the site down? i need to see why my payment was processed and my account will not load...