Windows 10: Why almost 3 months to fix the Office pink tint issue?

Discus and support Why almost 3 months to fix the Office pink tint issue? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR GETTING RID OF THE GOD DAMN PINK TINT BEHIND ALL MY WINDOWS TOOLS. It took nearly3 months and was caused by your own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wailani, Oct 24, 2024 at 3:23 PM.

1. wailani Win User

Why almost 3 months to fix the Office pink tint issue?

Just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR GETTING RID OF THE GOD DAMN PINK TINT BEHIND ALL MY WINDOWS TOOLS. It took nearly3 months and was caused by your own update, but better late than never. PLEASE do not let this BS happen again. You can do better, much better.Next time I'll be switching to Mac.

:)

2. Paolo Mag Win User

Pink tint to background screen since Fall Creators update done

We appreciate the screenshot that you have uploaded. For us to elaborate the issue further, kindly answer the questions listed below:

• Are you only experiencing this issue with your browser? Or are you also seeing the pink tint on other programs?
    • Have you tried changing the accent color of your Windows 10 PC by following the steps in the link that we have provided in our last post?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

3. Screen Suddenly Has a Pink Tint

Hi Jace,

A pink tint on your laptop screen could be a hardware problem, especially if your computer has been dropped recently. It could potentially be a software issue as well. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Check Color Settings: Sometimes, the issue might be due to altered color settings or an applied color filter. In Windows 10, go to Settings > Ease of Access > Color filters and make sure the 'Apply color filter' setting is turned off.
    2. External Monitor Test: Connect your laptop to an external monitor. If the pink tint appears on the external monitor as well, the issue might be with your laptop's graphics card or software settings. If the external monitor displays correctly, the problem likely lies with your laptop's screen or display cable.
    3. Update Graphics Drivers: Ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Outdated or corrupted drivers can sometimes cause display issues. You can update your drivers through the Device Manager or by visiting the manufacturer’s website.
    If these steps don't resolve the issue, it’s likely that there is a hardware problem, and you should seek professional assistance.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have further questions!

Harshitha Madana, Oct 24, 2024 at 3:26 PM
  4. Why almost 3 months to fix the Office pink tint issue?

Red/Pink Tint

I have a two monitor extended view set up for my computer. For some reason one of them has a red/pink tint to it making it difficult to work with. I have tried personalization, display on Settings - and nothing will get rid of the tint. Can anyone help??

Thema:

Why almost 3 months to fix the Office pink tint issue?

1. Why almost 3 months to fix the Office pink tint issue? - Similar Threads - Why almost months

2. Why almost 3 months to fix the Office pink tint issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why almost 3 months to fix the Office pink tint issue?: Just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR GETTING RID OF THE GOD DAMN PINK TINT BEHIND ALL MY WINDOWS TOOLS. It took nearly3 months and was caused by your own update, but better late than never. PLEASE do not let this BS happen again. You can do better, much better.Next time I'll be...
  3. Screen Suddenly Has a Pink Tint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Suddenly Has a Pink Tint: Hi,Today I was using my laptop. One minute it was fine and the next minute it had a pink tint on the screen. I restarted it but it's still there. I'm concerned that my monitor may be damaged, since I dropped the laptop a few days ago. But I'm checking here to see if it's...
  4. Screen Suddenly Has a Pink Tint

Screen Suddenly Has a Pink Tint: Hi,Today I was using my laptop. One minute it was fine and the next minute it had a pink tint on the screen. I restarted it but it's still there. I'm concerned that my monitor may be damaged, since I dropped the laptop a few days ago. But I'm checking here to see if it's...
  5. Screen Suddenly Has a Pink Tint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How do I fix my pink and then green tinted monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pink and then green tinted monitor?: Hello I was gaming on my computer and after that I decided to watch a movie. While I was watching it, my screen suddenly turned pink. So I decided to click on the menu button on my screen, because I thought I could fix it that way, after that my screen turned green. I tested...
  7. How do I fix my pink and then green tinted monitor?

How do I fix my pink and then green tinted monitor?: Hello I was gaming on my computer and after that I decided to watch a movie. While I was watching it, my screen suddenly turned pink. So I decided to click on the menu button on my screen, because I thought I could fix it that way, after that my screen turned green. I tested...
  8. Windows 10 wierd pink tint to everything.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 wierd pink tint to everything.: Ok, so recently WIndows 10 has been making red appear pink. I have tried calibrating my display settings but to no avail. I have reinstalled drivers. I have done everything I can find on the question. Although white still appears white things that are red appear to be pink....
  9. Red/Pink Tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Red/Pink Tint: I have a two monitor extended view set up for my computer. For some reason one of them has a red/pink tint to it making it difficult to work with. I have tried personalization, display on Settings - and nothing will get rid of the tint. Can anyone help??...
  10. Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Pink Tint on Screen - Please Help: Hi I very recently got this computer and only just installed windows 8.1 yesterday. After I installed windows everything seemed to be working fine and I had no problems with the monitor. I then installed the Graphics Card Drivers and when that was all finished and I restarted...