Windows 10: Why a lot of programs crashing?

Discus and support Why a lot of programs crashing? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A lot of crashes: 1. PDF crashing on both local file and Internet page view I use Microsoft Edge to view PDF. After few seconds I see this smile: 2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by User_1990, Mar 16, 2023.

1. User_1990 Win User

Why a lot of programs crashing?

A lot of crashes: 1. PDF crashing on both local file and Internet page view I use Microsoft Edge to view PDF. After few seconds I see this smile: 2. Microsoft Edge crashing very often during web browsing and always during reading PDF regardless of where it is. ME are often colored in white or black. 3. One program that I very need are also crashing every few seconds during loading after log in. 4. I tried to write my graphical images to USB and then open them. Only movies worked. Any other graphical content regardless of file type gave me "Filesystem error -805305975". First

:)

User_1990, Mar 16, 2023

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 16, 2023
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 16, 2023
  4. Why a lot of programs crashing?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 16, 2023
Thema:

Why a lot of programs crashing?

1. Why a lot of programs crashing? - Similar Threads - Why lot programs

2. why is my pc crashing a lot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my pc crashing a lot?: My Pc windows 10 crashed without a sad face blue screen here i had about 5 chrome pages open and roblox, and after i turned it off and back on again, i opened roblox and only roblox and a few minutes later, it crashed again with the stop code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. it then stayed...
  3. why is my pc crashing a lot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my pc crashing a lot?: My Pc windows 10 crashed without a sad face blue screen here i had about 5 chrome pages open and roblox, and after i turned it off and back on again, i opened roblox and only roblox and a few minutes later, it crashed again with the stop code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. it then stayed...
  4. why is my pc crashing a lot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why a lot of programs crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why a lot of programs crashing?: A lot of crashes: 1. PDF crashing on both local file and Internet page view I use Microsoft Edge to view PDF. After few seconds I see this smile: 2. Microsoft Edge crashing very often during web browsing and always during reading PDF regardless of where it is. ME are often...
  6. Why a lot of programs crashing?

Why a lot of programs crashing?: A lot of crashes: 1. PDF crashing on both local file and Internet page view I use Microsoft Edge to view PDF. After few seconds I see this smile: 2. Microsoft Edge crashing very often during web browsing and always during reading PDF regardless of where it is. ME are often...
  7. Why a lot of programs fall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why a lot of programs fall?: A lot of falls: 1. PDF falls on both local file and Internet page view I use Microsoft Edge to view PDF. After few seconds I see this smile: 2. Microsoft Edge falls very often during web browsing and always during reading PDF regardless of where it is. ME are often colored in...
  8. Why a lot of programs fall?

Why a lot of programs fall?: A lot of falls: 1. PDF falls on both local file and Internet page view I use Microsoft Edge to view PDF. After few seconds I see this smile: 2. Microsoft Edge falls very often during web browsing and always during reading PDF regardless of where it is. ME are often colored in...
  9. Why a lot of programs fall?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Programs crashing, random BSODs, lots of instability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs crashing, random BSODs, lots of instability: My brother's computer keeps getting BSODs, and he's having other issues where programs are randomly crashing as well. It can happen to any program, and Windows services are randomly crashing too according to Event Viewer. I've done the usual stuff: updated all drivers, ran...