Windows 10: White background on Windows 11

Discus and support White background on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Screen is showing a White background. My taskbar is showing, and I can click on it. Everything works but the background stays white. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Korsh, Sep 21, 2024 at 4:07 AM.

1. Korsh Win User

White background on Windows 11

Screen is showing a White background. My taskbar is showing, and I can click on it. Everything works but the background stays white. When I right-click, the options for refresh etc comes up but I am unable to see items on the desktop as it stays white. Here are a couple of steps I have tried:Restarted the Windows ExplorerUpdated the Display DriverReverted back to the Microsoft display driver this caused a black line to appear.Ran the following commands on the command prompta. Run as Administrator.b. Type on the cmd prompt “TaskKill /im explorer.exe /f” and hit enterc. After that, type on the

:)

2. nt62 Win User

Like 10 but that white background!

Well, I don't use a tablet.
    My PC is listed in specs.
    The OP was expressing a dislike of a white explorer background.
    Someone else posted it was necessary to edit the registry to make changes.
    Still others suggested it is a good idea to use a shell replacement ?
    And another thought recompiling the explorer.exe binary using an editor makes sense ?
    What ?

Using high contrast, it is easy
    and a simple few clicks to make all kinds of changes.

It is also easy and simple to switch from default non colorized theme
    to high contrast mode. (one click)

Here's another view.

White background on Windows 11 29030d1485953870t-like-10-but-white-background-blue-80.jpg

White background on Windows 11 29031d1485953870t-like-10-but-white-background-blue-80-start.jpg

What's this?

White background on Windows 11 29032d1485953870t-like-10-but-white-background-generic-10.jpg

3. how to get a plain white background

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• In which application you need the plain white background?
    • Are you referring to paint application as in you mentioned for drawing?
    Please post us back with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 21, 2024 at 4:09 AM
  4. urs_JAR Win User

how to change black background to white

Hello Mike,

If I understand it right; to change the background color of your toolbar from black to white, follow these steps:

1. Right-click on your desktop and select Personalize.
    2. In the left-hand menu, select Colors.
    3. Scroll down until you see Choose your color and select it.
    4. Choose the color white, or a lighter shade of your preferred color.
    5. Your toolbar should now have a white background.
    If you are still having trouble, please let me know what type of toolbar you are using and on what device or operating system.

I hope this helps.

AbuMehran

Thema:

1. White background on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - White background

2. White background on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White background on Windows 11: Screen is showing a White background. My taskbar is showing, and I can click on it. Everything works but the background stays white. When I right-click, the options for refresh etc comes up but I am unable to see items on the desktop as it stays white. Here are a couple of...
  3. White background appears whenever i open an apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White background appears whenever i open an apps: Its not the app,my desktop is covered by this white thing and i dont know how to fix it,if someone know it help me pls: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-background-appears-whenever-i-open-an-apps/3a7c8600-e8ed-424f-a0b4-ce5fe7216920
  4. White background appears whenever i open an apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White background appears whenever i open an apps: Its not the app,my desktop is covered by this white thing and i dont know how to fix it,if someone know it help me pls: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-background-appears-whenever-i-open-an-apps/3a7c8600-e8ed-424f-a0b4-ce5fe7216920
  5. White background appears whenever i open an apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Pale elements are not visible on a white background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pale elements are not visible on a white background: The problem is that I can't see the translucent pale elements on the white background. For example, when I look at this image on my phone I can clearly see the number, but on my laptop the image is completely white. No matter what color and contrast settings I change, nothing...
  7. Pale elements are not visible on a white background

Pale elements are not visible on a white background: The problem is that I can't see the translucent pale elements on the white background. For example, when I look at this image on my phone I can clearly see the number, but on my laptop the image is completely white. No matter what color and contrast settings I change, nothing...
  8. Pale elements are not visible on a white background

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. fading a picture into white background using stand windows program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fading a picture into white background using stand windows program: Hi I am looking for a window standard app that can fade a picture into white back ground. like the attached picture.Can anyone help me with that? I just need to do it for 1 picture, i do not want to pay a software for it and just do that for 1 time.Happy to explore other free...
  10. fading a picture into white background using stand windows program

fading a picture into white background using stand windows program: Hi I am looking for a window standard app that can fade a picture into white back ground. like the attached picture.Can anyone help me with that? I just need to do it for 1 picture, i do not want to pay a software for it and just do that for 1 time.Happy to explore other free...