Windows 10: While writing Nepali in MS word the words disappear automatically after clicking enter or...

Discus and support While writing Nepali in MS word the words disappear automatically after clicking enter or... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I started using MS word last year.Everything was fine until yesterday.I started a new doc. In Nepali writing in Nepali It's smooth. But after changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sumit dutt, Jan 26, 2023.

1. While writing Nepali in MS word the words disappear automatically after clicking enter or...

I started using MS word last year.Everything was fine until yesterday.I started a new doc. In Nepali writing in Nepali It's smooth. But after changing the paragraph,The words disappear automatically.This is so frustrating. Please, help. my project is on hold.

:)

sumit dutt, Jan 26, 2023

2. MS WORD

I have proceeded with your suggestion of selecting the word document saved in a path and tried to select it for right clicking but miserably failed. It has not allowed me to select the word document first and windows explorer hanged circling for sometime
    and came out of explorer itself. This issue may be something different I feel. Other MS docs like excel, notepad etc are opening correctly when I double click as usual and this word document only giving problem.

Please suggest some other workable solution.

Thanks,

Balakrishnan.

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Jan 27, 2023
  3. [C6-01 PR1.1] Word correction inaccurate

Ok, basically my telephone language is Italian (actually is automatic, but i have italian sim card).

Telephone product code is 059C1D4 = euro1 italy black.

My input settings for word prediction are the following:

- automatic word completion: off

- level of text correction: high

- text correction mode: show suggestion

(translated from italian, could be different, but should be more or less the same=

When i write a sms in landscape mode, i follow these steps:

- open the sms editor

- change the writing language to english

- if i type 'words!' i got automatically corrected to 'words-' (and see suggestion=what i've actually written as 'words!'). No subline disappears, just "corrects" to exclamation mark....

This actually happens JUST with english language, all the others work good.... =(

Iacopo---01, Jan 27, 2023
  4. Junaid_A Win User

While writing Nepali in MS word the words disappear automatically after clicking enter or...

Microsoft Indic Keyboard in not transliterating in MS Word

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Is the issue specific to MS Word 2016 or does it happen on all the applications?

If the issue is specific to MS Word, I suggest you check if there are any updates pushed for Word and install them. Click on
    Help at the top and check for updates.

If you already have an updated version of Word already, you may go through
    Hindi Indic Input 3 - User Guide and check if that helps.

If the issue persists, you may use Translate text into
    a different language
    as an alternative.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

While writing Nepali in MS word the words disappear automatically after clicking enter or...

1. While writing Nepali in MS word the words disappear automatically after clicking enter or... - Similar Threads - While writing Nepali

2. There seems to be an issue with displaying some Nepali font Preeti words in MS Word? Could...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There seems to be an issue with displaying some Nepali font Preeti words in MS Word? Could...: There seems to be an issue with displaying some Nepali font Preeti words in MS Word. Could you please suggest in this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-seems-to-be-an-issue-with-displaying-some/d0279e15-72a3-4c35-a7c4-775975d34047
  3. There seems to be an issue with displaying some Nepali font Preeti words in MS Word? Could...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There seems to be an issue with displaying some Nepali font Preeti words in MS Word? Could...: There seems to be an issue with displaying some Nepali font Preeti words in MS Word. Could you please suggest in this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-seems-to-be-an-issue-with-displaying-some/d0279e15-72a3-4c35-a7c4-775975d34047
  4. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  5. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  6. Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word: Today, 26 December, 2023, My MS Word started acting up. Previous text behind the cursor disappears and reappears while I'm typing. The previous posts are locked on this subject, and I saw no solution. It's not the Insert key, that's the first thing I tried. I'm a writer, I...
  7. Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word

Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word: Today, 26 December, 2023, My MS Word started acting up. Previous text behind the cursor disappears and reappears while I'm typing. The previous posts are locked on this subject, and I saw no solution. It's not the Insert key, that's the first thing I tried. I'm a writer, I...
  8. While writing Nepali in MS word the words disappear automatically after clicking enter or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While writing Nepali in MS word the words disappear automatically after clicking enter or...: I started using MS word last year.Everything was fine until yesterday.I started a new doc. In Nepali writing in Nepali It's smooth. But after changing the paragraph,The words disappear automatically.This is so frustrating. Please, help. my project is on hold....
  9. MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Word: I lost my Word files when my hard drive crashed last week Where can I get download for my new hard drive ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word/1cfbe2cf-d742-4f22-8e33-f1ed07672b58
  10. Ms. Word keep open automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ms. Word keep open automatically: Hi, I updated my laptop with Windows 10 version 1903. Since then, Microsoft Word keep open automatically every time I turn on or restart my laptop. It is not on my Startup applications list and I already check the setting on the Word app (File>Option>untick 'Show the Start...