Windows 10: While updating the drives, I have lost connection to my WiFi.

Discus and support While updating the drives, I have lost connection to my WiFi. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. I was updating the drives, I had a message that my WiFi will be off. Do I want to proceed or cancel- I proceeded.. After that I had to restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Natalia Skrzypczak, Aug 16, 2024.

1. While updating the drives, I have lost connection to my WiFi.

Hi all. I was updating the drives, I had a message that my WiFi will be off. Do I want to proceed or cancel- I proceeded.. After that I had to restart my PC. Then I have tried to connect with my WiFi and...nothing. It won't let me . I have turned the PC off and my broadband too. Back on, connect - nothing. I have clicked on " forget" and I have put all password etc.. nothing. What to do?? I need my computer for my trainings!! Help!!

:)

Natalia Skrzypczak, Aug 16, 2024
Thema:

While updating the drives, I have lost connection to my WiFi.

1. While updating the drives, I have lost connection to my WiFi. - Similar Threads - While updating drives

2. While updating the drives, I have lost connection to my WiFi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While updating the drives, I have lost connection to my WiFi.: Hi all. I was updating the drives, I had a message that my WiFi will be off. Do I want to proceed or cancel- I proceeded.. After that I had to restart my PC. Then I have tried to connect with my WiFi and...nothing. It won't let me . I have turned the PC off and my broadband...
  3. While updating the drives, I have lost connection to my WiFi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    While updating the drives, I have lost connection to my WiFi.: Hi all. I was updating the drives, I had a message that my WiFi will be off. Do I want to proceed or cancel- I proceeded.. After that I had to restart my PC. Then I have tried to connect with my WiFi and...nothing. It won't let me . I have turned the PC off and my broadband...
  4. lost wifi connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost wifi connections: i cannot connect to any wifi and when using help it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we cant trust.???i am not connected at all and it will not find any connections but my wifes laptop will.ThanksMatt...
  5. lost wifi connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost wifi connections: i cannot connect to any wifi and when using help it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we cant trust.???i am not connected at all and it will not find any connections but my wifes laptop will.ThanksMatt...
  6. Are there any consequences if my laptop lost it's connection from the wifi while updating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there any consequences if my laptop lost it's connection from the wifi while updating...: I was updating my Windows when this happened. The download and installation parts were already done and the system asked me to restart my laptop to complete the process, so I did. However while it was restarting, my brother switched the wifi off because he needs to transfer...
  7. Are there any consequences if my laptop lost it's connection from the wifi while updating...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are there any consequences if my laptop lost it's connection from the wifi while updating...: I was updating my Windows when this happened. The download and installation parts were already done and the system asked me to restart my laptop to complete the process, so I did. However while it was restarting, my brother switched the wifi off because he needs to transfer...
  8. i have lost my bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have lost my bluetooth connection: it is not showing in Device Management not a techi so I am concerned about making changes that I am unsure about/ anyone else have this issue? How did you rectify?...
  9. hey i have lost my wifi

hey i have lost my wifi: hey i have lost my wifi it doesn't even show that i have wifi i had to do a reset after the reset no wifi help!! i have a lenovo H515 running windows 10 pro 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-have-lost-my-wifi/86aa119b-c24c-44b5-b6e2-784adc41c021
  10. Connection to WiFi lost

Connection to WiFi lost: Hi, I am no longer able to connect to my WiFi connection at home with my laptop. My WiFi is generated from a network-over-current box. Other devices in my home are connecting just fine. My laptop used to connect all right in the past, but now i get a message "we are unable...