Windows 10: While playing certain games my displays will go out and my pc fans will crank up and go...

Discus and support While playing certain games my displays will go out and my pc fans will crank up and go... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a fairly new pc, around 1 year old, and i have been having problems where my displays will go out like i unplugged the display ports and my fans... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jason24HB, Aug 10, 2024.

1. Jason24HB Win User

While playing certain games my displays will go out and my pc fans will crank up and go...

I have a fairly new pc, around 1 year old, and i have been having problems where my displays will go out like i unplugged the display ports and my fans in my computer would crank up, but i can still hear game audio and talk and hear my buddies in discord. I've tried so many things and none of them have worked and trying to find an answer before i sell the thing and try to build another one that hopefully doesn't give me this issue. I've loved this computer for the past year, it was a huge upgrade and has been a beast but it has done it more frequently now and i can't play some of my games f

:)

Jason24HB, Aug 10, 2024
  2. Geethu B Win User

Issue with display while playing a game

Hi Deb,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with display while playing a game.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• From where did you download the game? Is it from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

This issue could have occurred due to corrupt display driver.

I suggest you to download and install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.
    If Windows 10 driver are not available then install latest driver in compatibility mode.

To install the display driver in compatibility mode, I would suggest you to follow these steps.

a. Download the latest display
    driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

b. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 10, 2024
  3. Certain keys unresponsive while playing games.

Hello Anthonie,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with certain keyboard keys not working when playing games. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Does the issue occur when you play online games or downloaded games from store or installed using DVD?

Kindly download and install any game and check if the same issue occurs with the games as well. Further install all pending Windows updates and check if the same issue occurs.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assists you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 10, 2024
  4. Ztruker Win User

While playing certain games my displays will go out and my pc fans will crank up and go...

Black Screen, GPU Fan 100% When Playing Games

I would suggest going back to at least the October version:

While playing certain games my displays will go out and my pc fans will crank up and go... [​IMG]

Ztruker, Aug 10, 2024
Thema:

1. While playing certain games my displays will go out and my pc fans will crank up and go... - Similar Threads - While playing certain

2. New PC build, randomly cranks up all fans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC build, randomly cranks up all fans: Hi everyone. If anyone could point me to a solution, that would be great. The event viewer shows 633 errors in the last 7 days and when I am playing any 2D or 3D game, my PC will run at absolutely normal temperatures but after some minutes to up to an hour in, all fans...
  3. While playing certain games my displays will go out and my pc fans will crank up and go...

While playing certain games my displays will go out and my pc fans will crank up and go...: I have a fairly new pc, around 1 year old, and i have been having problems where my displays will go out like i unplugged the display ports and my fans in my computer would crank up, but i can still hear game audio and talk and hear my buddies in discord. I've tried so many...
  4. my pc keeps turning off its display and fans go full speed randomly while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps turning off its display and fans go full speed randomly while playing games: here are my specsGPU: RTX 2060 CPU: Intel Core I5 11400FMotherboard: Asrock B560M-CRam: TEAMGROUP-UD4-3200 DDR4 3 of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-turning-off-its-display-and-fans-go/d072efb1-1df9-45f6-acbb-97fb29336ba6
  5. my pc keeps turning off its display and fans go full speed randomly while playing games

my pc keeps turning off its display and fans go full speed randomly while playing games: here are my specsGPU: RTX 2060 CPU: Intel Core I5 11400FMotherboard: Asrock B560M-CRam: TEAMGROUP-UD4-3200 DDR4 3 of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-turning-off-its-display-and-fans-go/d072efb1-1df9-45f6-acbb-97fb29336ba6
  6. PC's fans going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC's fans going crazy: My fans are blaring loud even when im using simple tasks like file explorer or opening a word document. If I open any games, it just sounds like im next to a jet engine.My CPU temps are quite normal 30-50 During gaming it spikes to 80-90 but i think thats quite normal...This...
  7. PC's fans going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC's fans going crazy: My fans are blaring loud even when im using simple tasks like file explorer or opening a word document. If I open any games, it just sounds like im next to a jet engine.My CPU temps are quite normal 30-50 During gaming it spikes to 80-90 but i think thats quite normal...This...
  8. Displays cut out and fans go crazy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Displays cut out and fans go crazy.: Thought it was a driver problem at first but ive reinstalled windows and cleaned the inside of my comp some before I remembered system errors flags exhist. Temps are all fine and parts are all around a year old since I built this last year. Hoping somebody can tell me...
  9. Displays cut out and fans go crazy.

Displays cut out and fans go crazy.: Thought it was a driver problem at first but ive reinstalled windows and cleaned the inside of my comp some before I remembered system errors flags exhist. Temps are all fine and parts are all around a year old since I built this last year. Hoping somebody can tell me...
  10. Fans going mad in games!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fans going mad in games!: Just recently, my fans have started going crazy when running VR or games like Read Dead Redemption 2. Now, this didn't used to happen. When I look at temps via MSI Afterburner (or fpsVR in VR) during play, the GPU temp is usually between 65 and 75 degrees with similar values...