Windows 10: While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014

Discus and support While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Working on adding account to Domain and getting the following error: Can you please suggest what can be done further.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ankit Sharma Brightly, Jan 3, 2023.

1. While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014

Working on adding account to Domain and getting the following error: Can you please suggest what can be done further.

:)

Ankit Sharma Brightly, Jan 3, 2023
  2. bdanmo Win User

UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account?

The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join.

Thoughts?

bdanmo, Jan 3, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Netjoin: Domain join hardening changes for Windows

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-1caaf421baf8

Brink, Jan 3, 2023
  4. rtcary Win User

While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014

Cannot get the Join Domain option

I am an administrator and I did expose the hidden Administrator. When I go to Settings | About, I do not get the Join Domain option.

Am I missing a step?

Many thanks for any help...

Todd

rtcary, Jan 3, 2023
Thema:

While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014

1. While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014 - Similar Threads - While joining account

2. How to resolve error code 80180014

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve error code 80180014: Server Message: "The Mobile Device Management MDM server doesn't support this platform or version, consider upgrading your device"Summary: I built my PC in 2018 however I used a Windows 10 key from the university I was then attending. Today I purchased Windows 11 and was able...
  3. How to resolve error code 80180014

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve error code 80180014: Server Message: "The Mobile Device Management MDM server doesn't support this platform or version, consider upgrading your device"Summary: I built my PC in 2018 however I used a Windows 10 key from the university I was then attending. Today I purchased Windows 11 and was able...
  4. Error code: 80180014

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 80180014: please help, this is urgent. i got Error code: 80180014. Server message: The Mobile Device Management MDM server doesn' support this platform or version, consider upgrading your device. when i go to intune admin centre, i dont have authoration. how do i fix this? i cant...
  5. Error code: 80180014

Error code: 80180014: please help, this is urgent. i got Error code: 80180014. Server message: The Mobile Device Management MDM server doesn' support this platform or version, consider upgrading your device. when i go to intune admin centre, i dont have authoration. how do i fix this? i cant...
  6. While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014

While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014: Working on adding account to Domain and getting the following error: Can you please suggest what can be done further. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-joining-the-account-to-domain-getting-error/1337cf3c-1044-4df7-87a3-9b0bafded601
  7. While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While joining the account to Domain, getting error code: 80180014: Working on adding account to Domain and getting the following error: Can you please suggest what can be done further. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-joining-the-account-to-domain-getting-error/1337cf3c-1044-4df7-87a3-9b0bafded601
  8. Not able to connect to School or Work account Error Code: 80180014

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to connect to School or Work account Error Code: 80180014: I have been using windows for about 3 years for now, I have recently posted about windows signing in as a temp account, I created a new profile because of this problem. I had my school account connected to my pc with the other account, I can not connect it now. What do I do?...
  9. Can same PC have domain-joined and non-domain-joined accounts?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can same PC have domain-joined and non-domain-joined accounts?: Can the same PC have one account set up that's domain-joined (to work), and another personal account that's NOT domain-joined? I'm guessing the answer is more likely no, since domain seems to be a machine-level and not an account-level setting. What I'd like to be able to...
  10. Domain Joining error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Domain Joining error: Hai all I am Sumesh I have a problem for joining to my company domain ,if we trying to join a new win10 PC to domain its showing the below error Our Server is win2008 R2 and this system is win 10 pro 64bit please help me to solve this issu...